PoisonATV_V4.9_S905W Mod Video improvement tweak file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PoisonATV_V4.9_S905W Mod Video improvement tweak file

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

well another one modify was base on firmware s905w Google V2 TV. And 4.9 firmware
    Last edited by antonio6o6; 05-18-2019, 04:04.

Can you do v3 that was posted no point in using V2

Comment

Originally posted by krappa View Post
      I think I'm video quality with v2 is better on video quality

Comment

Originally posted by krappa View Post
        I will tell you it's working will well on my tx3 minix A s905w

Comment

Thank you for this edition. I notice the video quality is not that great when I use STB EMU. Not too sure if it is the server, the app, or the OS it self.

Are you able to expand on what changes you made to the software? Either way, I will try out this firmware. I believe it is the latest one for the device I have.

This OS is not that bad at all. It is much better than the stock firmware I had for my device. This OS or Custom Rom makes the Android TV a much better experience.

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
            Thank you for this edition. I notice the video quality is not that great when I use STB EMU. Not too sure if it is the server, the app, or the OS it self.

Are you able to expand on what changes you made to the software? Either way, I will try out this firmware. I believe it is the latest one for the device I have.

This OS is not that bad at all. It is much better than the stock firmware I had for my device. This OS or Custom Rom makes the Android TV a much better experience.
            I will tell you is you IPTV provider

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

I will tell you is you IPTV provider
              You are probably right.

I have yet to install this tweaked edition but when I do, i will let you know if see any differences.

the IPTV server is a little awful because they tie you down in to using certain software or they don't give you enough freedom. I know I have alternative options , and I will use those options along with better software and better iptv server.

Comment

I will tell you I'm using that firmware Mod and the quality is great I can't complain thanks to poison team for the great work are they doing. I do got a panel IPTV service a couple of panel. I will tell you it's not the firmware Mod

Comment

I will tell you I'm using that firmware Mod and the quality is great I can't complain thanks to poison team for the great work are they doing. I do got a panel IPTV service a couple of panel. I will tell you it's not the firmware Mod
                  Cool.

I will try out this firmware mod when possible.

The IPTV server I used was from a third party where I have to use WhatsApp. My main source is greatiptvsub website.

Let me know if you can help me out with IPTV servers like which ones are the best and where I can obtain them. I prefer India , Canada, USA, UK, and VOD stuff. Sports, News, and whatever. If I can use more than one MAC IDs, that is better.

Comment

C?mo la puedo instalar v?a twrp? En mi caja magicsee iron plus s912?

Comment

• gefattern
                      gefattern commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi , English , please / gefattern

Buscate una computadora i pone el usb burnnig toolv 2.1.7.0

Comment

• gefattern
                      gefattern commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi , English , please / gefattern

Gefattern hi the reason that I was speaking Spanish wasp that he needed help and I and I think he don't know English that's why he was speaking Spanish and I was trying to help them sorry but we need some Topic in Spanish here because I know it's a whole lot of Spanish people that they are into Android Hobby and this is great forum so I think we going to need in the future not too far to have some kind of Topic in Spanish. I'd be getting private message Spanish. Because there are no Spanish topic on this forum. And I appreciate to be here thanks

Comment

I like this firmware. Everything works fine. However, Google Play Store is not working. Do you have a fresh Google Play Store APK file I can install that is compatible? Thank you for the update to this software.

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
                        I like this firmware. Everything works fine. However, Google Play Store is not working. Do you have a fresh Google Play Store APK file I can install that is compatible? Thank you for the update to this software.
                        I will tell you Google Play Store is working maybe you should go to setting apps go to Google Play service clear data and Google Play Store clear data

Comment

I will tell you Google Play Store is working maybe you should go to setting apps go to Google Play service clear data and Google Play Store clear data
                          I can log in but Google Play Store but it will not open. It will ask me to connect to Wifi and I am unable to log in to my Wifi. The device I have is connected directly to the internet.what can i do? yes, i can watch Youtube, and other apps view direct internet connection.

another question, how do i make android app as a favorite? for instance, i have STB emulator installed, and it shows up in favorite on the main screen. it has a yellow star. I really like that feature. any way i can add yellow stars to certain apps ? i want them to be added in favorite.

Comment

Working...
                          X