Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HELP] Beelink MINI MXIII-II (atvXperience v3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[HELP] Beelink MINI MXIII-II (atvXperience v3)

Hello,

I've just burned the atvXperience v3 (https://download.atvxperience.com/S9...X_p212_Oreo.7z) but a lot of functions do not seem to work. I want to try the v2 from https://www.atvxperience.com/downloa...8/?wpdmdl=7355 but when I'm holding reset + inserting power cable + USB Burning Tool, the device does not boot into the recovery mode. Any suggestions here?

Thanks,
    Arthur

I ran into this issue before after update some img. The method i used is below but not sure will work with your case. It's just a trick that let box boot to recovery mode to have burning tool connect with box.

1. finding some sdcard zip file for upgrade, can be any update that recovery can recognize, then put into sdcard in the box.
    2. connect USB to the box with burning tool open.
    3. Go to update tool app in current firmware (board can boot to OS as normal). Then click update with zip file.
    4. Box will reboot to recovery mode and burning tool will connect with PC and box. This time remove sdcard.
    5. You can update img with burning tool now.

Comment

hall, would the USB Stick work?

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurOff View Post
        hall, would the USB Stick work?
        You can try. The purpose is just to have box boot into recovery mode. If update app can recognize the zip in USB stick it should be ok.

Comment

hall, your method does not seem to work, unfortunately. When the device reboots, the USB tool starts burning and the device shuts down leaving the USB at 7% and error.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurOff View Post
            hall, your method does not seem to work, unfortunately. When the device reboots, the USB tool starts burning and the device shuts down leaving the USB at 7% and error.
            That's mean your box already boot to recovery mode. That's done for my suggestion on how to trig it to recovery mode. I have solved my problem with this method though.
            The error is from other issue already. Maybe your image.

Comment

Working...
            X