Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genius85 View Post
    Hi Sagert thanks for your help,

I use the original version of DaivietPDA.When I flash magisk via the update menu, he prepares the installation,
    restarts the box and I receives the error message:

E:Signature verification failed
    E:error 21.

I also tested the version X96_Khadas_Vim_Pie_ATV from this thread, root works when i installing Magisk.

But I would like to use the version of daivietpda with WiFi and I must root this rom.

I also tried to patch the boot.img with magisk and then to replace and flash it, But that didn't work.

What possibilities do i have to root this Rom
    You can install v3 and v4 updates on Daivietpda and try to set root rights on them.

Comment

Made a port with the new SC Superceleron ATV Pie firmware.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

You can install v3 and v4 updates on Daivietpda and try to set root rights on them.
        I got into the same problem: installed DaiViet firmware, update 2, update 3/4. When installing magisk 19.3 via update app the box got into stock recovery with error Signature verification failed

Comment

Yes, me too

I wrote Daivietpda via Facebook and asked him if he could migrate the wifi driver or if he could root the ROM.
          But he doesn't answer.

I have invested so much time and tried so much, but it doesn't work

There must be a way to root this rom.

Comment

https://mega.nz/#!L0VizSKZ!JSLDSAhhW...Xw2sqO-BUFw5qY
            I will test the ROM.

Can you explain me how do you port the ROM to S905x?

Did you take this version from here: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ndroidtv-build ?
            Last edited by Genius85; 01-13-2020, 18:52.

Comment

I will test the ROM.

Can you explain me how do you port the ROM to S905x?

Did you take this version from here: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ndroidtv-build ?
              Yes.Long explain.I took only system.PARTITION from it.I tried to take boot.PARTITION.But it starts with it but when watching a video there is an overload.Still there is twrp which can be ported but it takes a long time.Still in this firmware you need to install AOSP.keyboard.apk after installation.

Comment

Yes.Long explain.I took only system.PARTITION from it.I tried to take boot.PARTITION.But it starts with it but when watching a video there is an overload.Still there is twrp which can be ported but it takes a long time.Still in this firmware you need to install AOSP.keyboard.apk after installation.
                You replaced the system.partition of the ROM version X96_Khadas_Vim3_Pie with the version of SC-Generic-S905x2-S905x3-USE R-ATV-v1.0-20200103 and repacked it with the AML CustomizationTool?

Comment

You replaced the system.partition of the ROM version X96_Khadas_Vim3_Pie with the version of SC-Generic-S905x2-S905x3-USE R-ATV-v1.0-20200103 and repacked it with the AML CustomizationTool?
                  Yes.

Comment

Hi Sagert thanks for your help,

I use the original version of DaivietPDA.When I flash magisk via the update menu, he prepares the installation,
                    restarts the box and I receives the error message:

E:Signature verification failed
                    E:error 21.

I also tested the version X96_Khadas_Vim_Pie_ATV from this thread, root works when i installing Magisk.

But I would like to use the version of daivietpda with WiFi and I must root this rom.

I also tried to patch the boot.img with magisk and then to replace and flash it, But that didn't work.

What possibilities do i have to root this Rom

Hello ! Have you rooted the daivietpda version yet? If not then do it your way only offline! You can update V3 or V4 to root! Version V1 is not rooted!
                    -
                    You may need to use a memory card instead of USB!

Comment

I found another way for root rights, but I have not tested yet.

Hello! I created flashable phh's SuperUser for phhusson source based Treble GSIs. This archive changes only system image with minimal changing. This mean that you dont lose stability. After flash you need install APK from Google Play...
                      Last edited by sagert; 01-16-2020, 16:58.

Comment

https://mega.nz/#!L0VizSKZ!JSLDSAhhW...Xw2sqO-BUFw5qY
                        I have tested this ROM in my Nexbox A95X 2GB/16GB S905X with WIFI Module AP6330

- I have installed via USB Burning Tool and installation was a success
                        - Remote and WIFI are NOT working

Please advise what can I do now.

Comment

HERE just made android 9 ATV. It loads and works fine. Only with the keyboard you need to install another.

https://mega.nz/#!G8020SIY!N0sB8XbiR...s-1IObWpzibYNo
                          I have also tested this ROM in my Nexbox A95X 2GB/16GB S905X with WIFI Module AP6330

- I have installed via USB Burning Tool and installation was a success
                          - Remote and WIFI are NOT working

Please advise what can I do now.

Comment

Originally posted by pawnthep View Post
                            Does it has wifi/bluetooth support for Nexbox A95x model?
                            I have installed these ROMs and remote / wifi did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post

I have installed these ROMs and remote / wifi did not work.
                              They already wrote about it here.You need to install root rights.And then add drivers for wifi.

Comment

They already wrote about it here.You need to install root rights.And then add drivers for wifi.
                                Right.. where can I find the required WIFI Module AP6330 driver for Android PIE please

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X