Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
    sagert HELLO!
    I have been loosely following this topic thread... question for you, You running a stable Android 10 in your S905X tvbox yet? If so, Ported from what ROM ?

??????I make port thanks to project treble. I take the images here.

https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/wiki/Generic-System-Image-%28GSI%29-list

I will still do them. If you want I will explain to you how to do.

Comment

I have a problem with Bluetooth Nexbox A95x model, this firmware makes me crazy.

Comment

I installed the firmware from daivietda v6 tx5 pro .What would make the root must be replaced recovery.PARTITION .Then install Magisk 20.3 .Here is the file to replace

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
          I installed the firmware from daivietda v6 tx5 pro .What would make the root must be replaced recovery.PARTITION .Then install Magisk 20.3 .Here is the file to replace

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rxcft9...PARTITION/file
          I'm sorry, but where do you replace that file? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yojaska05 View Post
            I have a problem with Bluetooth Nexbox A95x model, this firmware makes me crazy.
            Hello, I have the same box:

```
            Nexbox A95X 2GB/16GB S905X with WIFI Module AP6330
            ```
            I assume you have got WIFI working which I could NOT.

Can you please share the firmware or guide me how you've got the wifi working?

Hannah

Comment

Originally posted by thorsen View Post

Download the firmware from the daivietpda v6 site and replace it with this file.

Comment

Originally posted by thorsen View Post

The firmware from the daivietpda site only needs to open level 1 and replace this file in the firmware.This is done with the Amlogic tool v6.0 .

Comment

The firmware from the daivietpda site only needs to open level 1 and replace this file in the firmware.This is done with the Amlogic tool v6.0 .
                  Thanks, I'll give it a try

Comment

Could you not also do the same thing by using a Temporary TWRP to Flash the updated Magisk [ recovery.img ] and if I am not mistaken recovery.PARTITION and recovery.img are the same thing because Recovery has no binary compression. And I am vaguely certain all you need to do to allow TWRP privileges to write the recovery.img is to use the terminal and type:# mount -o remount,rw /system
                    before you proceed with the IMG flash, but it has been awhile since I forced a recovery flash...

Comment

YES, if you have the time to make a small guide that would be much appreciated! Or even just record your screen while you do one and post video to YouTube, I am a visual learner

Comment

Could you not also do the same thing by using a Temporary TWRP to Flash the updated Magisk [ recovery.img ] and if I am not mistaken recovery.PARTITION and recovery.img are the same thing because Recovery has no binary compression. And I am vaguely certain all you need to do to allow TWRP privileges to write the recovery.img is to use the terminal and type:# mount -o remount,rw /system
                        before you proceed with the IMG flash, but it has been awhile since I forced a recovery flash...

I wrote what I knew. I write English with translation. It’s a lot difficult to explain.

Comment

There is a port from RUS-05 from 4pda

He writes that you can use the temporary twrp .I have not tested it yet.Here twrp from VVitaliy

Comment

YES, if you have the time to make a small guide that would be much appreciated! Or even just record your screen while you do one and post video to YouTube, I am a visual learner

It’s hard to explain a lot.

Comment

New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x.

​​​​​​Firmware address : https://mega.nz/#!b0cCSIYS!-9ML4Kocx...V_nIs7-UQ0KfeI

I write English with translation. Therefore, I will be laconic. Write your feedback. I made this firmware as a port.
                              THANKS MAN
                              JUST A QUESTION..I HAVE A X96 AMLOGIC S905x ANDROID 6.0.1 LOOKS DOESENT HAVE BLUETOOTH OR NOT WORKING (REALLY DONT KNOW)
                              IF I INSTALL THIS FIRMWARE WILL BE WORKINK WITH BLUETOOTH OR IS WASTE OF TIME??
                              THANKS AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by stelios10 View Post

THANKS MAN
                                JUST A QUESTION..I HAVE A X96 AMLOGIC S905x ANDROID 6.0.1 LOOKS DOESENT HAVE BLUETOOTH OR NOT WORKING (REALLY DONT KNOW)
                                IF I INSTALL THIS FIRMWARE WILL BE WORKINK WITH BLUETOOTH OR IS WASTE OF TIME??
                                THANKS AGAIN
                                It is necessary to take .so files responsible for wifi and Bluetooth from your working firmware with /system/lib.More difficult to tell me.

Comment

Working...
                                X