Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by sunsoft30 View Post
    For wifi adb one time first usb connection is required. I tried many few apks thro' usb and few are not working. you said The latest firmware installs twrp and SuperSu. But how can I flash when recovery is not available and amlogic burning tool is not detecting the device. The firmware is SuperCeleron.VIM1.Pie.Normal.v1.20190910test-keys, kernel 4.9.113, from your file X96_Pie_GT1_Mini_Khadas.7z. You said The first firmwares were without twrp. Don't you know releasing a ROM without recovery is technically wrong procedure and you had not disclosed it too?
    I write english with translation.So i can't write and explain much to you ,sorry.I also now have the second firmware on my box X96 2gb/16gb.I somewhat forgot how I did root.This is the first firmware.There on page 1 it is written how to install root.Sorry i forgot a little time passed.Itt says that you can install root using Magisc 19.3.Everyone knew that the first firmware.You cannot switch from android 9 to android 7.1 with twrp.

    Comment


      Hi Sagert plz remove the unfinalised rom from the forum to avoid future problems to other users. Else I may report this to forum administrator to safeguard the interests of other users.

      Comment


        Tried installing magisk 19.3 it also failed saying unsupported/unknown format

        Comment


          Originally posted by sunsoft30 View Post
          Hi Sagert plz remove the unfinalised rom from the forum to avoid future problems to other users. Else I may report this to forum administrator to safeguard the interests of other users.
          Others had no problems.Write to the administration.I really forgot how I was doing.

          Comment


            Can I install your second rom over this box, please send me the forum link of second rom, I will try that.

            Comment


              Originally posted by sunsoft30 View Post
              Hi Sagert plz remove the unfinalised rom from the forum to avoid future problems to other users. Else I may report this to forum administrator to safeguard the interests of other users.
              That's really unfair, this firmware is designed to run on many boxes and it is next to impossible to make a rom perfect for all devices and expecting that is unreasonable, also its impossible to test on other devices you dont own, if your flashing firmware then you should do your own research on how to recover with no recovery ect... (Hint: Mask Rom Mode) as it's always a risk when flashing these devices with any firmware especially universal roms!

              Comment


                Thank you aidanmacgregor for your only rescue as nand pin short. I had tried many ways of installing magisk, twrp manager but all in vain. Had the rom had built with recovery, which is a mandatory requirement, there would not be much problems to users. At last I found out the nand pins and flashed aidans 7.1.2 version successfully. Get out of that half baked rom. I understand one cannot make a perfect software at one stretch. But it should meet minimum requirement. That is my point. Sorry sagert for disturbing you a lot. Now I am happy with aidans 7.1.2 version. Thank you guys for the help offered.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by sunsoft30 View Post
                  Thank you aidanmacgregor for your only rescue as nand pin short. I had tried many ways of installing magisk, twrp manager but all in vain. Had the rom had built with recovery, which is a mandatory requirement, there would not be much problems to users. At last I found out the nand pins and flashed aidans 7.1.2 version successfully. Get out of that half baked rom. I understand one cannot make a perfect software at one stretch. But it should meet minimum requirement. That is my point. Sorry sagert for disturbing you a lot. Now I am happy with aidans 7.1.2 version. Thank you guys for the help offered.
                  Happy days as long as your sorted now that's the important part

                  Comment


                    Yea, but you gave the clue as to what to do. Otherwise I would have been doing so many trial and error methods and finally get frustrated. But will not give up, that is my attidude.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by sunsoft30 View Post
                      Hi Sagert plz remove the unfinalised rom from the forum to avoid future problems to other users. Else I may report this to forum administrator to safeguard the interests of other users.
                      sunsoft30 , please remember and as you stated you are a junior member!!! So what make you think you represent other users, lol.
                      Sagert has been a great help and I and others senior and junior members have enjoyed testing, Sagert thanks for all your help.

                      Comment


                        aidanmacgregor, installed the daivietpda rom, aml_upgrade_package_s905x-tx5-atv9-v6-fix-ce, on my Abox 1G/8G, eveverything worked great once i rooted it, except my original remote.Funny thing is prior to this rom I have installed your [V 7.1] Nexbox A95X Remote WITH POWER ON BUX FIX (07/07/2020), it also worked well including the A95X remote, but wanted to test ATV9. I even downloaded your nextboxremotezip patch and tried to install it on davietpda without any luck, any idea how to modify that rom to include your patch? thanks

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by minonano View Post
                          aidanmacgregor, installed the daivietpda rom, aml_upgrade_package_s905x-tx5-atv9-v6-fix-ce, on my Abox 1G/8G, eveverything worked great once i rooted it, except my original remote.Funny thing is prior to this rom I have installed your [V 7.1] Nexbox A95X Remote WITH POWER ON BUX FIX (07/07/2020), it also worked well including the A95X remote, but wanted to test ATV9. I even downloaded your nextboxremotezip patch and tried to install it on davietpda without any luck, any idea how to modify that rom to include your patch? thanks
                          hi, as far as i am aware the remote information has moved to the vendor partition and is no longer in system partition, i also think that the files are now called remote.tab and i assume they will have a diffrent format, its still very early days for me with 9.0 firmwares with regards to diffrences vs 7.0 firmwares still learning alot, if anyone else has any more info/knows better please let us know

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by aidanmacgregor View Post

                            hi, as far as i am aware the remote information has moved to the vendor partition and is no longer in system partition, i also think that the files are now called remote.tab and i assume they will have a diffrent format, its still very early days for me with 9.0 firmwares with regards to diffrences vs 7.0 firmwares still learning alot, if anyone else has any more info/knows better please let us know
                            hungphutho hoping for an answer?
                            or @sagert

                            Thanks aidanmacgregor
                            Last edited by minonano; 08-29-2020, 04:19.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by minonano View Post

                              hungphutho hoping for an answer?
                              or @sagert

                              Thanks aidanmacgregor
                              You need to edit files along the path /vendor/etc/remote.cfg ,remote.tab1 ,remote.tab2 ,remote.tab3.There's an important line of custom code .For example I have a custom code=0×fe01 .And that's why my remote control works on another s905x3 box.There are also files under the patch /vendor/usr/Keylayout.If you cannot create files there VID_xxxPID_xxx.Take them from the firmware where the remote control works.

                              Comment


                                Hi minonano I don't want to argue with you gentleman. I need not be a senior member to care for other members. Every member should care for other members. It would be better to maintain the decorum in a public forum. A junior member is not inferior to others in any way. So try to respect other human beings, which is a basic lesson in life. Android, custom Roms are secondary. I respect every member. Thank you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X