Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tronsmart CX View Post
    I have an Mecool M8S Pro+ with this remote

Unfortunately the remote didn't work in the Android TV ROM posted here.

I've also tried the Android TV ROM from DaiViet posted here:

My remote didn't work with V1 neither but it started working after flashing V3/V4 update. So remote config for the Mecool remote must be in the update zip.

Any idea how to extract the remote config?
    You can open the vendor file from the Daivietpda firmware.And get the remote.tab files from there and transfer it to this firmware using root.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

You can open the vendor file from the Daivietpda firmware.And get the remote.tab files from there and transfer it to this firmware using root.
      Already did that, but ir remote still not working. I've also edited manually remote.tab2 and vendor0001 (my model is x96 with s905x 1G/8G) comparing with the stock remote.conf file from stock FW of x96 (mine is fe01), but nothing works. Maybe need to research something else.

OOps, good news: i have 2 different remotes. One is working fine, all key works flawlessly. i'll post image of these 2 remotes

Comment

Originally posted by ducdt0407 View Post

Already did that, but ir remote still not working. I've also edited manually remote.tab2 and vendor0001 (my model is x96 with s905x 1G/8G) comparing with the stock remote.conf file from stock FW of x96 (mine is fe01), but nothing works. Maybe need to research something else.

OOps, good news: i have 2 different remotes. One is working fine, all key works flawlessly. i'll post image of these 2 remotes
        Maybe dtb should be transferred from Daivietpda firmware.But the firmware format is different .I still don't know how to replace dtb.

Comment

Maybe dtb should be transferred from Daivietpda firmware.But the firmware format is different .I still don't know how to replace dtb.
          Will try and report back asap.
          BTW this is the remote that works without problem (except Mouse button). It’s the stock remote came with my tanix tx3 mini (s905w 2/16).Click image for larger version

Name:	B287714B-F9CC-45FF-93A7-47F4540BBAEC.jpeg
Views:	3715
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	791879

Comment

So I've just installed this to my x96 with rtl8189 wifi. WiFi works great. Rom booted and works great. One major issue! I can't install any apps! It won't let me install from SD or USB storage!

Comment

Originally posted by JG420 View Post
              So I've just installed this to my x96 with rtl8189 wifi. WiFi works great. Rom booted and works great. One major issue! I can't install any apps! It won't let me install from SD or USB storage!
              It is necessary to transfer programs from another android via WiFi.Or via USB.

Comment

Ohh ok will try that now. Thank you for the fast reply!

It is necessary to transfer programs from another android via WiFi.Or via USB.

Comment

This is in the /vendor/etc/wifi .Once root is installed , it's easy to make a folder here for other wifi drivers.If there are already 3 equivalent firmware then it is possible to change boot.img for wifi work.I do not know in detail how to add wifi drivers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191103-100434.png
Views:	50710
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	788034Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191103-100445.png
Views:	50093
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	788035
                  hello friend, how to make av reset work

Comment

Originally posted by jemvud View Post

hello friend, how to make av reset work
                    Install root.And using root using the file manager, install your wifi driver files in that folder.Or you need an external wifi adapter.

Comment

can this ROM be used for Android TV Boxes with the following specifications: - Amlogic S905X processor, - quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz - 2GB RAM - 8GB ROM Video Output - HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2, CEC, HDR10 and HLG HDR, Video Codecs - VP9 Profile-2 & H.265 MP-10 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60 Connectivity: LAN: 10 / 100M Ethernet Wifi: 802.11 b / g / n / ac

and this room does support double joystick?
                      waiting for the answer. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by zalpoke View Post
                        can this ROM be used for Android TV Boxes with the following specifications: - Amlogic S905X processor, - quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz - 2GB RAM - 8GB ROM Video Output - HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2, CEC, HDR10 and HLG HDR, Video Codecs - VP9 Profile-2 & H.265 MP-10 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60 Connectivity: LAN: 10 / 100M Ethernet Wifi: 802.11 b / g / n / ac

and this room does support double joystick?
                        waiting for the answer. thank you
                        The main thing is that there is ddr3 memory.If ddr4 memory then it probably will not work.

Comment

how can i know there is ddr3 memory?

Comment

Open the box, take a look

Comment

S905X PIE

Name:	IMG_20191227_161713.jpg
Views:	3303
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	793456
                              https://www.mastertechjr.com.br/tx6/...UX-Teclado-LED
                              Last edited by jemvud; 12-27-2019, 09:19.

Comment

Don't be fooled, this is false advertising, the box has Allwinner H6 cpu (Mali-T720 gpu) !

Name:	youtube.JPG
Views:	3698
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	793466

Comment

Working...
                                X