New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sagert View Post
    HERE just made android 9 ATV. It loads and works fine. Only with the keyboard you need to install another.

https://mega.nz/#!G8020SIY!N0sB8XbiR...s-1IObWpzibYNo
    I UPDATE MY X96 android box to this firmware you made but unfortunally i dint like a lot cause doesent work properly so i tried restoring back to its oldest firmware but cannot root ,do you have any ideas why please help

Comment

Originally posted by stelios10 View Post

I UPDATE MY X96 android box to this firmware you made but unfortunally i dint like a lot cause doesent work properly so i tried restoring back to its oldest firmware but cannot root ,do you have any ideas why please help
      I also have X96 but without Bluetooth.Here I wrote how to make root.

Comment

Works fine, but.
        is there any version android 9 other than atv? or how can i install regular google store app?

Comment

Originally posted by MULDER View Post
          Works fine, but.
          is there any version android 9 other than atv? or how can i install regular google store app?
          There is a simple Android on 1 page .X96_Pie_GT1_Mini_Khadas .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_40007.png
Views:	695
Size:	378.2 KB
ID:	801414 Hello, I have a 2016/17 Q box amlogic s905x with android marshmallow 6.01 version qb0005. I believe the firmware became corrupt so I looked everywhere for the stock firmware but couldn't find it. The only firmware I found that worked was marshmallow 6.01 version qb0003 which is really old and play store would not update either. Does anyone have the stock firmware or maybe an updated version like android 7.1 for this box please?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by indiekid!!!; 04-06-2020, 13:36.

Comment

Originally posted by MULDER View Post
              Works fine, but.
              You can install programs with Apkpure instead of Google Play.

Comment

Originally posted by indiekid!!! View Post

Name:	image_40007.png
Views:	695
Size:	378.2 KB
ID:	801414 Hello, I have a 2016/17 Q box amlogic s905x with android marshmallow 6.01 version qb0005. I believe the firmware became corrupt so I looked everywhere for the stock firmware but couldn't find it. The only firmware I found that worked was marshmallow 6.01 version qb0003 which is really old and play store would not update either. Does anyone have the stock firmware or maybe an updated version like android 7.1 for this box please?

Name:	IMG_20200306_023354.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	801472

Comment

I just have one last problem. I had an app pre installed on the box which controlled the LED light strip that ran around the edge of the box which lite up blue and green. But now even when the box is shut down the light stays on?

Comment

HERE just made android 9 ATV. It loads and works fine. Only with the keyboard you need to install another.

https://mega.nz/#!G8020SIY!N0sB8XbiR...s-1IObWpzibYNo
                    hi, thanks for the rom. I installed it on my x96 but it keeps rebooting when im in settings or some time during apps installs? is this due to the CPU heating up?

Comment

Originally posted by addy_86 View Post

hi, thanks for the rom. I installed it on my x96 but it keeps rebooting when im in settings or some time during apps installs? is this due to the CPU heating up?
                      Can replace the power supply.

Comment

Can replace the power supply.
                        Thanks it worked. i added some more power to the box via USB on the side and it worked. what power should i be looking at? previously i had 5v 1A plug and now i got 2 plug at 5v 1A. it seems more stable and no more random reboots.

i have also sorted out the remote control but i can't get scan codes for some buttons when i press the buttons on key_test app. i also tried dmesg via terminal but it didn't work for any button.

file below is for X96 S905x remote.

buttons not working
                        left, right and 4 (unable to obtain scan code)
                        setup (tried to assign it to settings but didn't work), APP, KODI and mouse button (not assigned to anything).

Name:	remote.png
Views:	613
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	801654
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks it worked. i added some more power to the box via USB on the side and it worked. what power should i be looking at? previously i had 5v 1A plug and now i got 2 plug at 5v 1A. it seems more stable and no more random reboots.

i have also sorted out the remote control but i can't get scan codes for some buttons when i press the buttons on key_test app. i also tried dmesg via terminal but it didn't work for any button.

file below is for X96 S905x remote.

buttons not working
                          left, right and 4 (unable to obtain scan code)
                          setup (tried to assign it to settings but didn't work), APP, KODI and mouse button (not assigned to anything).

Name:	remote.png
Views:	613
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	801654
                          I have 5v 2A.Works fine.You can also repair it.If you can open it and replace the parts.In the firmware from daivietpda v6 ,I have many buttons on the remote control.

Comment

I have 5v 2A.Works fine.You can also repair it.If you can open it and replace the parts.In the firmware from daivietpda v6 ,I have many buttons on the remote control.
                            Hi, sorry i didnt understande, do you mean to repair the remote? the remote was working fine on ATVXperience.

Comment

Hi, sorry i didnt understande, do you mean to repair the remote? the remote was working fine on ATVXperience.
                              I wrote about repairing the power supply.

Comment

I wrote about repairing the power supply.
                                oh..ok, its a usb to the plug. just need to swap the plug.

Comment

Working...
                                X