New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sagert View Post
    The daivietpda website has firmware for 1 gb memory.Select tx5 v6.If you hoose tx5 pro it is for 2gb memory.
    Tried this, although post links I could find on the site indicated it was for the 2GB box. Downloaded aml_upgrade_package_s905x-tx5-atv9-v6-fix-ce from https://daivietpda.com/2020/03/rom-a...mited-tx5-pro/

Failed a 7% with DiskInitial error.

Comment

Maybe here you will find the answer to your mistake.

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?client...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Maybe here you will find the answer to your mistake.

I've been trawling google for days. Translating pages etc. Not luck. I can't even put the working img back onto the box now. So I'm slowly going insane!

Comment

Originally posted by neilop View Post

I've been trawling google for days. Translating pages etc. Not luck. I can't even put the working img back onto the box now. So I'm slowly going insane!
          This is a big topic I still need a translation.Sorry.

Comment

There is a method of closing contacts here on the site.

Comment

There is a method of closing contacts here on the site.
              MASK MODE then shortening pins

But I doubt that is the issue!

Comment

For what it's worth he also tried flashing my rom, he sent me a firmware that was working on his device (7.1.2 standard android), for me to replace the launcher ect but any changes to that firmware (even just removing one app) would cause it to fail to burn on my 1gb box at 97% (where unmodified flashed and worked fine)
                I remember somting about maybe it could be to do with some sort of secure boot (probably wrong term) or something of that nature, also could it be to do with a custom uboot? (Maybe not because it also flashed on my device too), I kinda want to figure this out, its going g to annoy me otherwise hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by aidanmacgregor View Post
                  For what it's worth he also tried flashing my rom, he sent me a firmware that was working on his device (7.1.2 standard android), for me to replace the launcher ect but any changes to that firmware (even just removing one app) would cause it to fail to burn on my 1gb box at 97% (where unmodified flashed and worked fine)
                  I remember somting about maybe it could be to do with some sort of secure boot (probably wrong term) or something of that nature, also could it be to do with a custom uboot? (Maybe not because it also flashed on my device too), I kinda want to figure this out, its going g to annoy me otherwise hahaha
                  Yes the error was written uboot.

Comment

More with adapter UART.

Comment

Tried this, although post links I could find on the site indicated it was for the 2GB box. Downloaded aml_upgrade_package_s905x-tx5-atv9-v6-fix-ce from https://daivietpda.com/2020/03/rom-a...mited-tx5-pro/

Failed a 7% with DiskInitial error.
                      There are 2 firmware.Select tx5.Write an error .It is necessary specifically.

Comment

Thanks guys. I’ll have to make do with 7.1.2.

Comment

It is possible to root using Magisc 19.3.You need to update this file through Update&Backup.Then install Magisc Manager.
                          Using DaivietPDA rom, some times with little issues in ethernet, i need to turn on/off wi-fi and it backs to work.
                          Do i need custom bootloader to do root, right? I'm trying trying to root Youit OTT Tx5Pro box with Magisk and had no success...
                          This box appears to not boot from card...
                          Thank you by your work and time sagert! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by oDuda View Post

Using DaivietPDA rom, some times with little issues in ethernet, i need to turn on/off wi-fi and it backs to work.
                            Do i need custom bootloader to do root, right? I'm trying trying to root Youit OTT Tx5Pro box with Magisk and had no success...
                            There is root and twrp for this firmware.I am busy now.A little bit later.

Comment

Originally posted by oDuda View Post

Download files for this firmware.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

The instruction is separate ,complicated.
                              Last edited by sagert; 07-10-2020, 12:07.

Comment

Instruction.
                                1.Install twrp_aml_fit via program Update&Backup
                                2.In this twrp install SuperSU.
                                This twrp is temporary.Another twrp is persistent.It must be installed afterwards from the memory card.A temporary twrp is enough to install root.

Comment

Working...
                                X