No announcement yet.

New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can perform folling steps but please provide stable updated android 9 ROM for X96 SMART ANDROID 6.0 TV BOX KODI 16.1 S905X 2GB / 16GB .
    HERE product link
    https://eassycart.com/electronics/sm...-16gb-us-plug/

IT HAS BLUETOOTH AND DRR3 RAM
    PLEASE CHECKOUT PRODUCT LINK

Comment

IT IS FOR s905W
      NOT FOR S905X

Comment

Originally posted by JM007 View Post

IT IS FOR s905W
        NOT FOR S905X
        The video might be for s905w but the process of flashing is exactly the same, just need to make sure you look for ROMS for s905x and you can follow along with the video, before messing with 9.0 ROMS read about "Mask ROM Mode" as this might be nesicerry to unbrick your device from a failed/incompatible ROM

Comment

Originally posted by aidanmacgregor View Post

The video might be for s905w but the process of flashing is exactly the same, just need to make sure you look for ROMS for s905x and you can follow along with the video, before messing with 9.0 ROMS read about "Mask ROM Mode" as this might be nesicerry to unbrick your device from a failed/incompatible ROM
          SURE I WILL READ ABOUT MASK ROM MODE AND SUGGEST ME ROM FOR IT

Comment

Originally posted by JM007 View Post

SURE I WILL READ ABOUT MASK ROM MODE AND SUGGEST ME ROM FOR IT
            You could try ATVxperience v4 s905w available on XDA

Comment

Will installing an android 9 rom, prevent the toothpick method from going to recovery or being detectable in the flashing tool? Also, what is the difference between this atv rom and the Vietnamese davietpda's for s905x?

Comment

Hey all!

What is the best and latest ROM to Tx5 Pro with 2GB/16GB?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by oDuda View Post
                  Hey all!

What is the best and latest ROM to Tx5 Pro with 2GB/16GB?

Thank you!
                  hey, its s905x? you could try my rom for s905x, try this rom, try davietpda, can even try the mecool firmware (no root availible), try as many as you can find and see what works best for you

Comment

Originally posted by aidanmacgregor View Post

hey, its s905x? you could try my rom for s905x, try this rom, try davietpda, can even try the mecool firmware (no root availible), try as many as you can find and see what works best for you
                    Thank you aidanmacgregor, it is a pleasure talk to a developer :-D
                    Yes, my box is S905X, sorry by missing this information before.
                    About DaivietPDA version, sagert helped me with root and i'm just using that, but has presenting some lags in Netflix.
                    I have tryed out many roms, some of then had problem with my keyboard (Logitech k400 plus) and i would like to use one with Android most recent (9+).
                    Do you have some version ready to use around Android 9 / + ?
                    I'm having problem to find the valid downloads links.

Thank you! So much thanks! :-D
                    (Sorry my english)

Comment

Originally posted by oDuda View Post

Thank you aidanmacgregor, it is a pleasure talk to a developer :-D
                      Yes, my box is S905X, sorry by missing this information before.
                      About DaivietPDA version, sagert helped me with root and i'm just using that, but has presenting some lags in Netflix.
                      I have tryed out many roms, some of then had problem with my keyboard (Logitech k400 plus) and i would like to use one with Android most recent (9+).
                      Do you have some version ready to use around Android 9 / + ?
                      I'm having problem to find the valid downloads links.

Thank you! So much thanks! :-D
                      (Sorry my english)
                      Thanks, wouldt quite call myself a dev, just a passionate user that cobbled some stuff together haha,
                      im still learing about 9.0, quite a few changes to partition layouts, file locations, formats ect...
                      ill pm you a link

Comment

No root?

Comment

hello
                          i have X96 S905X
                          i try to install this firmware with Amlogic_USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.7.0 and usb male to male
                          but fails

HUB...0X10105002 ROMCODE/INITIALIZE DDR/READ INITIALIZE STATUS/ USB CONTROL SETUP ERROR
                          any idea???

Comment

In your error writes about ddr.Perhaps you have ddr4 memory.These firmwares are for ddr3 memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Azariahu View Post
                              No root?
                              Choose the latest firmware.It's easier to install root and twrp there.How to install it, read about it carefully in the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                                Instruction.
                                1.Install twrp_aml_fit via program Update&Backup
                                2.In this twrp install SuperSU.
                                This twrp is temporary.Another twrp is persistent.It must be installed afterwards from the memory card.A temporary twrp is enough to install root.
                                sagert , I have used this daivietpda rom and rooted as per instructions and works great on my Minim8sII, wifi, remote, except Bluetooth. Tried to copy files from the working BT rom and added to the Daivietpda rom in these locations, vendor/etc/bluetooth and sytem/etc/bluetooth, still cannot get the BT to work? Any idea how todo it or a good instructions? Thanks for your help
                                sagert do yo know how to fix Bluetooth, thanks
                                Last edited by minonano; 10-17-2020, 20:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X