• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sagert View Post

Lay it out here.
    Will do get a chance to upload later on
    i assume thats what you are asking?
    Last edited by aidanmacgregor; 11-14-2020, 21:20.

Comment

Originally posted by aidanmacgregor View Post

The Mi Box Firmware Comes As An OTA Update Zip, OP Converted To An IMG File To Install, I Have Spent The Past Week Or So Experimenting With This & Have Created 3 TWRP Flashable Zip Files And i Am Still Experimenting
      Interesting, great! Do you know if this method can enable HDCP or it's not the way it works...?

Comment

Unfortunately not, the DRM info is stored on a separate partition that's not included in firmwares, its burned at the factory I believe somewhere in the first 256MB (Info Gathered From Soneone Downgrading A Mi Box and keeping DRM partition by using DD) but that's as far as I've learned so far

Comment

Will do get a chance to upload later on
          i assume thats what you are asking?
          As you wish.

Comment

Unfortunately not, the DRM info is stored on a separate partition that's not included in firmwares, its burned at the factory I believe somewhere in the first 256MB (Info Gathered From Soneone Downgrading A Mi Box and keeping DRM partition by using DD) but that's as far as I've learned so far
            Ok thanks for the clarification. Would still be glad to try your android kitchen if it fits on my box.

Comment

Uploaded https://bit.ly/trebleshare

Comment

I started Base.Wifi 8189 is working.Play market didn't work at first.I installed the Apkpure market from a memory card.With Apkpure I installed all programms.

Comment

This is the port from the khadas site.Very good and stable.

Comment

This is the port from the khadas site.Very good and stable.
                    Yhea the system boot up quick; even 1st boot is fast, this has the vim 1 system and daviet vendor (couldn't boot TWRP on any other vendor)

Comment

Yhea the system boot up quick; even 1st boot is fast, this has the vim 1 system and daviet vendor (couldn't boot TWRP on any other vendor)
                      I though you did from the khadas site code.Everything seems to be there.Thanks.

Comment

Great! I suppose power options are working with these builds?

Comment

I have now installed Atvexperience.And it went without problems.My wifi 8189 works.There are no problems.Everything works.

Comment

I have now installed Atvexperience.And it went without problems.My wifi 8189 works.There are no problems.Everything works.
                            I wanted to use ATVXPERIENCE system to boot with DaivietPDA Vendor like I did with MiBox but it's not working for me. Atvxperience has bugs for me on multi-wifi, probably because of my QCA9377 chip. My problems with DaivietPDA is noise reduction, it's making the image ghost a bit in darker scenes but when disabled good image quality but lag once in a while. Atvxperience has a setting for noise reduction and I tried to switch settings app and that image setting didn't work, so I'm missing something here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiogoSilva48 View Post

I wanted to use ATVXPERIENCE system to boot with DaivietPDA Vendor like I did with MiBox but it's not working for me. Atvxperience has bugs for me on multi-wifi, probably because of my QCA9377 chip. My problems with DaivietPDA is noise reduction, it's making the image ghost a bit in darker scenes but when disabled good image quality but lag once in a while. Atvxperience has a setting for noise reduction and I tried to switch settings app and that image setting didn't work, so I'm missing something here.
                              I just installed Atvexperience today.I have not seen any mistakes in this short period.I really wanted to install a temporary twrp 3.3.1 but it gets stuck on the screen saver.You need to enter dmesg and logcat in the terminal.This will show errors.But this is difficult to fix.

Comment

In Atvexperience 6 firmware.Maybe wifi will work in the second firmware.It may be necessary to insert files from /system/lib where wifi worked for wifi to work.You may need to edit the dtb.All drivers are registered there.It is necessary in that dtb where wifi works looks as there writes.

Comment

Working...
                                X