No announcement yet.

New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to eat a simple kitchen from XVortex 4pda on windows.She collects and disassembles levels 1 and 2.Here you can edit system and vendor.There are instructions on how to use it.

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...entry100512162

You can download this kitchen here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6zsu9...en_v2.zip/file
    Last edited by sagert; 11-28-2020, 18:09.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
      I forgot to eat a simple kitchen from XVortex 4pda on windows.She collects and disassembles levels 1 and 2.Here you can edit system and vendor.There are instructions on how to use it.

Thanks I'm a noob. I'm still learning, sound a little bit difficult for me. Highest I can do now is transfer files to vendor/etc or vendor/lib/modules with file explorer. I'm still learning how to unpack and edit IMG files .

Comment

Thanks for sharing I've been using a linux tool but be nice to keep it all in windows

Comment

Originally posted by aidanmacgregor View Post

Thanks for sharing I've been using a linux tool but be nice to keep it all in windows
          I haven't used this kitchen much yet.But level 1 works fine.

Comment

I installed the firmware from daivietda v6 tx5 pro .What would make the root must be replaced recovery.PARTITION .Then install Magisk 20.3 .Here is the file to replace

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rxcft9...PARTITION/file
            This is what helped me. I finally got Magisk 20.4 installed on this rom Daivietpda Tx5 v6. I took recovery.PATITION as recommended by Sagert and replaced the one on level 1 of Daivietpda V6 and repacked. Then I flashed with burning tool. There is root now by Magisk 20.4. WiFi working, Google certified. But remote is not working yet.Thanks Sagert for your experience and knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by timosat View Post

This is what helped me. I finally got Magisk 20.4 installed on this rom Daivietpda Tx5 v6. I took recovery.PATITION as recommended by Sagert and replaced the one on level 1 of Daivietpda V6 and repacked. Then I flashed with burning tool. There is root now by Magisk 20.4. WiFi working, Google certified. But remote is not working yet.Thanks Sagert for your experience and knowledge.
              It's not so difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by aidanmacgregor View Post

Here is another program that is installed on your TV box via tarp and you can edit vendor.IMG and system.IMG with it.
                MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Instructions for the program
                version: 4.9.4 Last update of the program in the header: 04/06/2020 Developer: kory-vadim For the program to function, root privileges are required. Install: flash as Magisk module Short description: Unpacking, assembling and converting...

Comment

can anyone tell me why i cant add anything to system using linux or this new tool, i put apps in system pri apps and preinstall but when i rebuild everything disappears.
                  im usind davietpda s912 img.

all sorted thanks anyway
                  Last edited by Mach1; 12-01-2020, 09:55.

Comment

Originally posted by canadien View Post
                    Here it is. These are the first builds and they prepare a new update with issues fixed from first releases.

(for AP6212, prefer this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J62...aRT6aue_1/view)

Download the Multi Wi-Fi version

Download the Ampak Wi-Fi version

Download the Realtek/SSV Wi-Fi version
                    Download the APXXX Wi-Fi buildin version
                    Download the LPDDR3 Realtek/SSV version
                    ===S905X LPDDR3 Devices===
                    X96 2G (black PCB = v88-v1.0 2017-05-23)
                    Z69 2G (black PCB = XJH_MX173_V00 201-03-03)

READ ME INCLUDED IN THE IMG

Hi I install APxxxx version on yundo y6 with AP6330 on first boot after flash firmware all work fine (wifi 2.4 and 5 GHz), but after turn off and on again wifi stop working (just wifi, bluetooth is fine) Do you know how can fix this)

Comment

Originally posted by hugovw1976 View Post

Hi I install APxxxx version on yundo y6 with AP6330 on first boot after flash firmware all work fine (wifi 2.4 and 5 GHz), but after turn off and on again wifi stop working (just wifi, bluetooth is fine) Do you know how can fix this)

It is necessary to do the analysis enter lsmod,dmesg,logcat.You can start WiFi yourself enter the path to the WiFi driver in the insmod terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by hugovw1976 View Post

https://forum.atvxperience.com/viewt...p=16190#p16190

Comment

I have copied my remote.tab file to vendor/etc on Daivietpda v6 rom but it's working. I have also checked the keylayout files. I couldn't just get my remote to work. Attached is my remote.tab fike. Please tell me what to do or where to edit to make it working thank. Sagert help me out.

Comment

There are 3 files of them remote.tab1,remote.tab2,remote.tab3.

Comment

Originally posted by timosat View Post
                              ...Attached is my remote.tab file...
                              where, which device ???

Comment

Yes I have copied and replaced remote.tab1. it still not working.

Comment

Working...
                                X