Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
    where, which device ???
    It doesn't have a specific name. It's just an android box with s905x soc. I can't upload file here I tried to upload the remote file but I couldn't. It's a NEC remote with factory code 0x79840001.

Comment

Copy 3 files remote.tab2 ,remote.tab3 ,remote.tab1 .

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
        Copy 3 files remote.tab2 ,remote.tab3 ,remote.tab1 .
        Ok I will do that.

Comment

There is no such code .

Comment

There is no such code .
            There is. It worked in atvxperience rom. I sent the remote file to them they edited the code to 0x7984. And it worked.

Comment

Hi, is anybody working on how to port Android TV 10 Chromecast for s905x soc ?

Comment

Originally posted by timosat View Post
                Hi, is anybody working on how to port Android TV 10 Chromecast for s905x soc ?
                As soon and I can obtain a firmware img/update ZIP i will deffo be trying, only update i can find currently is an incremental update and it's not enough to port, one a firmware is obtained or dumped I'm deffo gonna try

Comment

Originally posted by aidanmacgregor View Post

As soon and I can obtain a firmware img/update ZIP i will deffo be trying, only update i can find currently is an incremental update and it's not enough to port, one a firmware is obtained or dumped I'm deffo gonna try
                  Ok that would be nice. Let's hope things will work out .

Comment

Originally posted by DiogoSilva48 View Post

ATVXPERIENCE doesn't have the drivers for QCA9377 yet but they said they're going to add them, so I just have to wait for the build I guess, no need to have extra work for nothing and I'm also kinda short on time right now because of college. But I need to do some investigation on the noise reduction situation, see what's missing to change that.
                    Hello DiogoSilva48, did you find something about "the noise reduction" I am also interested about it.

Comment

the rom has mobile version of playstore, can we change it to tv version?
                      also the android tv remote is not working.

Comment

Please I have T95M 4K s905x android box. I have not flashed any rom in it before. I tried to flash a rom but when I connect the usb to the usb burning tool it doesn't detect. I don't know why?. I'm using usb burning tool 2.2.0. please help.

Comment

Hi, first post on the site. I'm a noob.

I've installed X96_Pie_GT1_Mini_Khadas and it works fine. I found the options on Google Play are limited, many apps show as incompatible.

After installing I lost recovery and my X96 is not detected by Burning Tool.

How can I get recovery back and/or install other firmwares?

What would be a recommended firmware at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by NylonStereo View Post
                            Hi, first post on the site. I'm a noob.

I've installed X96_Pie_GT1_Mini_Khadas and it works fine. I found the options on Google Play are limited, many apps show as incompatible.

After installing I lost recovery and my X96 is not detected by Burning Tool.

How can I get recovery back and/or install other firmwares?

What would be a recommended firmware at this point?
                            There is a topic here on the mask rom website.

Comment

There is a topic here on the mask rom website.
                              I think I tried every pin combination on the NAND and all I get is reboots. (X96 2/16 v2.0)

Comment

Originally posted by NylonStereo View Post

I think I tried every pin combination on the NAND and all I get is reboots. (X96 2/16 v2.0)
                                You had to take your time if you had no experience.Now read more about the topic of mask rom.Find out how others came out of this situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X