No announcement yet.

New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First look for you topic of your tv boxing so that you can then restore it if something goes wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by hugovw1976 View Post

Hi I install APxxxx version on yundo y6 with AP6330 on first boot after flash firmware all work fine (wifi 2.4 and 5 GHz), but after turn off and on again wifi stop working (just wifi, bluetooth is fine) Do you know how can fix this)
      Got the same problem. I have MXQ Pro+ 4k box with AP6330. Still no work around. Likely need to wait for update.

Comment

Here are tips for bluetooth and wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
          https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry96944200
          Do you know where to get this file, 6330_init.amlogic.wifi_buildin.rc?

Comment

Originally posted by hall View Post

Do you know where to get this file, 6330_init.amlogic.wifi_buildin.rc?
            This is just advice.I do not have such wifi.

Comment

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry96944200
              Thanks I would like to try that!

sagert
              Do you know how to add apps to after unpacking with Kitchen v3? So I need to add some Entries in file context then repack?

Comment

This is just advice.I do not have such wifi.
                Ok no problem. Just curious the instruction has no link to download the file.

Comment

Ok no problem. Just curious the instruction has no link to download the file.
                  There of to translate from russian it is necessary to rename a file.

Comment

There of to translate from russian it is necessary to rename a file.
                    Yes, but no file mentioned to be rename.

Comment

Yes, but no file mentioned to be rename.
                      There probably from that firmware from that link it is necessary to pull out a file.

Comment

maybe image was corrupt due to my mistake, now working....

Comment

sagert was it you that provided link to MAGISK AOSP 2 ATV conversion module here ? I accidently deleted it and only can find this one from vortex http://xvtx.ru but I guess it is different`?

or was it Reaper Man ? Cant find the link anymore maybe you could help out, thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                            sagert was it you that provided link to MAGISK AOSP 2 ATV conversion module here ? I accidently deleted it and only can find this one from vortex http://xvtx.ru but I guess it is different`?

or was it Reaper Man ? Cant find the link anymore maybe you could help out, thanks in advance
                            I know little about this module.Just read about it.

Comment

I myself have not used it yet.But they write that it works.

Comment

You can just do it with aosp atv.This is if the firmware has the same android and architecture.It is only to replace system.PARTITION.Further if it is not clear that to explain for a long time.At me so it turned out with aosp to pass to atv.I do not know the magisk module violates any rights?I don't know about rights.Let the administration decide how to do it right.

Comment

Working...
                                X