No announcement yet.

New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you remember where to download the module??

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
      Do you remember where to download the module??
      Maybe in this topic:

Comment

It looks like there is a magisk atv module here.

Comment

But I haven’t used it yet. I don’t know what works. I didn’t delve into the details of this module.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
            sagert was it you that provided link to MAGISK AOSP 2 ATV conversion module here ? ...
            ;-)

Originally posted by sagert View Post

Here the author of deooleg made the magisk atv module for conversion of aosp to atv.
            https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...entry103211191
            I do not know if this is suitable for many tv boxing for android 9.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

;-)

Message 666 if specific.

Comment

Hi, how do I remove this ?, the controller and mouse work perfectly, but I open this and the cursor does nothing on top, and I have these notifications in the upper left all the time, thanks.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ndice.jpg
Views:	1037
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	819901
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

;-)

Maybe it's but I just read about it. And did not use it. They write that it works.

Comment

Guest and sagert thanks! That was the link I ve been looking for! Will try it out with vortrex kitchen without MAGISK! Any help appreciated :-P...

Comment

The notifications panel does not work, it opens but nothing can be deleted, the course does not do anything on it ...

Comment

sagert , did anyone tried the new slimbox s905x 10.6 on his website? I

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post
                          sagert , did anyone tried the new slimbox s905x 10.6 on his website? I
                          The site 4pda published this slimbox v10.6. It was downloaded and installed and no one has complained yet.I have not personally installed.

Comment

sagert I also downloaded it and works great, except the 2 usb ports don't work anymore. Do you have the link on the 4pda discussion for that topic, I have registered but cannot find that discussion on my own, language problem, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post
                              sagert I also downloaded it and works great, except the 2 usb ports don't work anymore. Do you have the link on the 4pda discussion for that topic, I have registered but cannot find that discussion on my own, language problem, thanks.
                              The administration has been removed there so far.Maybe because of the Telegram channel.

Comment

In the bumerc firmware the USB ports also did not work at first.

Comment

Working...
                                X