No announcement yet.

Android Q 10 for Amlogic S905x.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at least with lineage I can get the devlopper options as opposed with havoc. My only concern with both rom is a sort of video glitch when move the arrow in the upper left corner of the screen. Also going to youtube with default browser sometimes work sometimes create artifacts. But I still find them surprisingly responsive!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by canadien View Post
      Well at least with lineage I can get the devlopper options as opposed with havoc. My only concern with both rom is a sort of video glitch when move the arrow in the upper left corner of the screen. Also going to youtube with default browser sometimes work sometimes create artifacts. But I still find them surprisingly responsive!! :-)
      Superceleron wrote S905x does not support Vulkan for video.Maybe because of this.

Comment

Installed Apkpure.apk instead of the Play market.There are many programs.Compare android 9 and android 10 on the same game.Indeed ,they write about a 20% increase in productivity.

Comment

I installed the firmware with root rights and gapps from phhusson.But there are some minor problems.Therefore next time I will expose when the firmware from phhusson is better.

Comment

Great! Just a question, since phhusson work on aosp 10 is quite new and a work in progress, would his pie work would work well and be more stable on our s905x boxes? https://forum.xda-developers.com/pro...reble-t3831915

Comment

Great! Just a question, since phhusson work on aosp 10 is quite new and a work in progress, would his pie work would work well and be more stable on our s905x boxes? https://forum.xda-developers.com/pro...reble-t3831915
              It will improve.It takes images every month.And for Android 9 and for Android 10.I take them here.
              Notes about tinkering with Android Project Treble. Contribute to phhusson/treble_experimentations development by creating an account on GitHub.

There are port images for 9 and 10 here.You can make the image yourself using Amlogic tool v6.0 and these images.

Comment

Ok but I just don't know how to create a rom. I was only just curious how aosp 9 from phhusson would roll on our s905x boxes since it's more mature than his aosp 10. This way we can have an idea of how far his aosp 10 will go...

Comment

Ok but I just don't know how to create a rom. I was only just curious how aosp 9 from phhusson would roll on our s905x boxes since it's more mature than his aosp 10. This way we can have an idea of how far his aosp 10 will go...
                  Now it's just that on Android 9 on Android 10 only the system section is changing.In the theme of Android 9 there is firmware with root rights and gapps with the usual Android and ATV.They also promise on Android 10 just to download firmware updates through the play market.This will make updates even easier.

Comment

I made an image with gapps and su. There are small problems - few buttons are pressed in the remote control. There are still no programs downloaded in the play market. But there is Apkpure program. All programs and system ones are downloaded and updated with it. Phhusson will probably update his images soon. And will be better .

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Yes indeed, home button on my mini keyboard does not work anymore and I still can't get developer options on havoc. But SU seems to work for what I have tried. I still can't reboot my atv195x from reboot menu (probably because it's for x96) but can leave with that. Does Andy updated his rom and I wonder, what link you use for Andy's rom?

Comment

GSIs, Open Source, Open Source Software, Development, Community, Source Code, Secure, Downloads, Free Software

Comment

I write english with translation.Therefore ,it it difficult for me to write a lot about my opinion about problems and their solutions.The problem with the remote is complicated.But there is root and button assignment programs.Apkpure has many programs.Daivietpda advises Apkpure.I myself saw a lot of good programs there.

Comment

Update phhusson v209 with January security patches. Mainly for stability. At first glance, little noticeable.

??????https://mega.nz/#!D49UGQhR!FdGo1MpNv...HjD82lcyClNMhY

Comment

Thanks. There is a 31-12-2019 version for lineage but can't find a changeloc. Perhaps it's just security patches update as well...?

Comment

Update Havoc v3.4 .

Last edited by sagert; 04-24-2020, 16:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X