No announcement yet.

Android Q 10 for Amlogic S905x.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here everyone is working on Android 10 .

Notes about tinkering with Android Project Treble. Contribute to phhusson/treble_experimentations development by creating an account on GitHub.

But only the a64 AB or arm32-binder64 ab architecture is suitable.There also images that do not fit into the firmware because of their size.For example ,the latest Evolution.

Comment

Hi Sagert
      is there solution for the not working mouse right(back) button
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nomell View Post
        Hi Sagert
        is there solution for the not working mouse right(back) button
        thanks
        There are times in the settings they assing a double tap.Install Apkpure.apk again.There are many programs called key and button for assigning buttons.

Comment

I found the keystore_cli_v2 utility in /system/bin .It is probably responsible for the purpose of the buttons ,in the terminal this is what it displays. keystore_cli_v2.txt

Comment

MSM XTENDED

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122083229.jpg
Views:	1223
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	796060Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122083142.jpg
Views:	1246
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	796061Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122083051.jpg
Views:	1162
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	796062Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122083015.jpg
Views:	1277
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	796063Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122082952.jpg
Views:	1196
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	796064Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122082828.jpg
Views:	1254
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	796065

The firmware seems to be the best for others.

Comment

Yes, extend seems to be the best among the others android Q right now. Developers options are enable by default which is good.

On my atv195x I have those behaviours. Do you guys have the same on your x96?

When I power off and the box is plugged in, it will reboot and not stay powered off. It is the same with x96?

I still have the glitch when I move the arrow in the upper left screen: it will suddenly jump into the corner of the screen. Do you have the same? I wonder if it's related to the keyboard not properly recognized with the back button not working.

At least if we have root we could try remapping buttons (right now back button is "search" and "back" pushed together but I don't have a search button on my keyboard - you can see this in the language/keyboard section, see below. We just need to change that with root).

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot.png Views:	0 Size:	101.8 KB ID:	796250
              Last edited by canadien; 01-24-2020, 01:52.

Comment

Originally posted by canadien View Post
                Yes, extend seems to be the best among the others android Q right now. Developers options are enable by default which is good.

On my atv195x I have those behaviours. Do you guys have the same on your x96?

When I power off and the box is plugged in, it will reboot and not stay powered off. It is the same with x96?

I still have the glitch when I move the arrow in the upper left screen: it will suddenly jump into the corner of the screen. Do you have the same? I wonder if it's related to the keyboard not properly recognized with the back button not working.

At least if we have root we could try remapping buttons (right now back button is "search" and "back" pushed together but I don't have a search button on my keyboard - you can see this in the language/keyboard section, see below. We just need to change that with root).

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot.png Views:	0 Size:	101.8 KB ID:	796250
                On my X96 ,too ,not all buttons work.
                #1 yes
                #2 not
                But there are many settings in this XTENDED firmware.You can also install Apkpure.apk .In this program there are more programs than in the Play Market.There are programs for defining buttons.I still did not understand the settings much.Root rights are still in the phhusson firmware.

Comment

I patched boot.img using the Magisk manager.Now you need to rename it to boot.PARTITION.Rename it using the Free commander.And replace it with the firmware using Amlogic tool v6.0 .And build the firmware.And flash it .Maybe root rights.Here is the patched file:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Ok I appreciate, thx. I am away but will try next week.

Comment

So far , it is not possible to make root rights this way.

Comment

Ok thx for confirming, I was going to try it.

Comment

Update AOSP Phhusson v214 .There are a few updates but they are every month.There are rights root.
                          Last edited by sagert; 04-01-2020, 09:44.

Comment

How compare to xtended? Any better?

Comment

Originally posted by canadien View Post
                              How compare to xtended? Any better?
                              Xtended is better , but there are root permissions.

Comment

I can get roots right, but my main goal is to but to sd card from software (amlogic tv box tool) instead of hardware manipulation. Amlogic tool box successfully get roots right but the reboot (or power off) don't work. There really is a problem with power and boot management. I hope poison team will release a android 9 rom as they say, so we can build from that.
                                Last edited by canadien; 02-10-2020, 19:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X