Android Q 10 for Amlogic S905x.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What board are you guys using?

There was a thread i read threw 19 pages on the S905X and Sagert post a firmware for pie ATV and i installed it on my Libre SBC computer board, its a $35. SBC board i got off Amazon 2G memory will boot from SD card or from the emmc module sold seperatly

I got the board, a heatsink, the Emmc module (with USB-A to A cable and a Pi 3 case, fan and power supply with power button

Anyway, i installed the ATV firmware from that other thread Sagert posted and it worked, im not a fan of the ATV system but its cool it worked on this board.

Im about to try this AOSP 222 because i prefer the AOSP better

Comment

This file didnt work on my board, i realize these files arnt for my board but the ATV pie 9 one worked so i kinda figured you guys had something very similar to my board.

S905X, 2G DDR3, Mali450 just has 4 USB ports and a Lan port just like a pi3 board

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
        This file didnt work on my board, i realize these files arnt for my board but the ATV pie 9 one worked so i kinda figured you guys had something very similar to my board.

S905X, 2G DDR3, Mali450 just has 4 USB ports and a Lan port just like a pi3 board
        Android 10 and 9 are different.Also your board too.Use uart to find out the problem.

Comment

mxqproject.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf mxqproject.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Comment

Your Khadas board.Here bumerc did the android 9 firmware on Hadas SDK.This is the port from her to android 10.I haven't tested it and I don't know if it will work on your board.Good luck to you .

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

Your Khadas board.Here bumerc did the android 9 firmware on Hadas SDK.This is the port from her to android 10.I haven't tested it and I don't know if it will work on your board.Good luck to you .

https://anonfiles.com/be1aB9O3o5/kha...2_phhusson_zip
              My board is Libre computer board (SBC) white 905X, 2 gig ram 32 memory

this file booted, but i couldnt get past setup my usb keyboard wouldnt work i tried all usb ports.

The firmware X96_Khadas_Vim_Pie_ATV everything worked but no sound.

Thank you for your effort, i wish i was good at this, i like to tinker with this stuff but im not good at software part.

Comment

I got the khadas q 10 port to kinda work with an IR remote it was very laggy so something isnt right.

I dont need Android 10 on this board, pie 9 would be good enough, just not ATV

9 pie AOSP would be good enough

The only firmware they released for this board is Nougat and Oreo, and Oreo barley works, Nougat is like a tv box OS its awful

Comment

My board is Libre computer board (SBC) white 905X, 2 gig ram 32 memory

this file booted, but i couldnt get past setup my usb keyboard wouldnt work i tried all usb ports.

The firmware X96_Khadas_Vim_Pie_ATV everything worked but no sound.

Thank you for your effort, i wish i was good at this, i like to tinker with this stuff but im not good at software part.
                  It really hard .There needs to be an improved vendor.But there is in my topic an android 9 is simple.

Comment

You can use the definition tool to improve vendor.But it's hard.

Comment

I got the khadas q 10 port to kinda work with an IR remote it was very laggy so something isnt right.

I dont need Android 10 on this board, pie 9 would be good enough, just not ATV

9 pie AOSP would be good enough

The only firmware they released for this board is Nougat and Oreo, and Oreo barley works, Nougat is like a tv box OS its awful
                      The Khadas website has android 9 easy for s905x .Khadas Vim 1.

Comment

Yeah i have that one, i tried one of the firmware files from the VIM1 and VIM3L

I may try all 3 files available for the VIM1 see what they do

Comment

So far i tried the VIM1, 317, 823 and a Superceleron VIM1 normal rom

I can some times get to the desktop it will flash and ill see a glimps of an image but nothing has ever booted sucsessfully sept that one AT9 rom you posted "X96_Khadas_Vim_Pie_ATV"

So far thats been the best firmware for this board so far. Dont ask me why

Even the stock nougat rom and oreo they posted on the Libre site hasnt worked as good, strange

I cant believe i havnt bricked it yet, i think ive installed 15 different roms gone back and forth with the 2 on the libre site trying different things with no luck

I dont understand why the firmwares dont work same CPU, GPU, same 2 gigs of DDR3 ram i can see the bluetooth or wifi not working but if its the same processor, gpu and ram why does it not work?

Comment

So far i tried the VIM1, 317, 823 and a Superceleron VIM1 normal rom

I can some times get to the desktop it will flash and ill see a glimps of an image but nothing has ever booted sucsessfully sept that one AT9 rom you posted "X96_Khadas_Vim_Pie_ATV"

So far thats been the best firmware for this board so far. Dont ask me why

Even the stock nougat rom and oreo they posted on the Libre site hasnt worked as good, strange

I cant believe i havnt bricked it yet, i think ive installed 15 different roms gone back and forth with the 2 on the libre site trying different things with no luck

I dont understand why the firmwares dont work same CPU, GPU, same 2 gigs of DDR3 ram i can see the bluetooth or wifi not working but if its the same processor, gpu and ram why does it not work?
                            All the same ,the boards are different. For example ,I don't have bluetooth on my board.It is necessary to enter it in the dtb file and also to find drivers for this element that it worked.You can transfer all this from the firmware where it worked to the desired firmware.But it's difficult.The khadas website has linux for Vim1.There is also an armbian from balbes150.You can assemble it yourself without much effort to choose a board lepotato.Mood it with the right settings.There are simple instructions for construction.

Comment

Thanks for your help, this board has been out since 2018 i went back some page on the Libre forum and forund some posts to a firmware on here for a 905X tablet build and it works good, best one so far!

Comment

This is Android 10 for S905x soc?

Which wifi chip supported?

Comment

Working...
                                X