Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

I am still playing with Android 10 and you starting with Android-11

With some work that Preview Image can be ported to Amlogic generic devices, at minimum a GSI to use with FLASHBOOT, but not really worth the effort because the build is back from May'2020 and Android11 became official release this month September'2020.
    You plan for S905x or x2 and x3?

Comment

I am still playing with Android 10 and you starting with Android-11

With some work that Preview Image can be ported to Amlogic generic devices, at minimum a GSI to use with FLASHBOOT, but not really worth the effort because the build is back from May'2020 and Android11 became official release this month September'2020.
      Google released android 11 for its a logic based set-top box s905x2 2/16gb.Project treble has already launched only with the arm64 an architecture.Soon phhusson will do it with a64 ab architecture.I use it.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
        You plan for S905x or x2 and x3?
        Planning to see what how 10/Q works with my Vim3L, S905D3, before I try porting to the common chips.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
          Google released android 11 for its a logic based set-top box s905x2 2/16gb.Project treble has already launched only with the arm64 an architecture. Soon phhusson will do it with a64 ab architecture.I use it.
          Yes I saw the code in AOSP and downloaded it, having trouble with building it though and having to do tons of edits, my problem may be because was trying to do an A-architecture build.

Comment

Yes I saw the code in AOSP and downloaded it, having trouble with building it though and having to do tons of edits, my problem may be because was trying to do an A-architecture build.
            Good news.I ran android 10 on my Nexbox x8 set-top box x96 max plus s905x3 clone.Everything works there only slowly and with jerky video and mouse.I use the arm32 binder64 ab architecture there as well as on the s905x.

Comment

Good news.I ran android 10 on my Nexbox x8 set-top box x96 max plus s905x3 clone.
              Sounds good, why not share the build?

Comment

Sounds good, why not share the build?
                I wrote here

But there are still problems with video and mouse.This is a clone of x96 max plus.There still needs to be improved vendor.img.I do not know specificallyIt is possible to replace the folder in / vendor / lib from android 10 mecool km9 pro firmware.Do not know yet.The good news is that RiCkLaR_atvX can do Android 10 from Amlogic sources.

Comment

This is firmware for s905x3 4 / 64gb.

Comment

your firmware is 2GB or 4GB?

Comment

My firmware for 4gb box.Give your firmware android 9 for 2gb box.I will do.

Comment

[QUOTE = soldiaz; n813888]

Firmware for TV boxing X96 max plus 2gb.

https://anonfiles.com/D9zdh1W1o0/X96...2_phhusson_zip

Comment

[QUOTE = soldiaz; n813888]

Firmware for TV boxing X96 max plus 2gb.

https://anonfiles.com/D9zdh1W1o0/X96...2_phhusson_zip
                          Awesome! That is yours, right?

May I ask wether this is TREBLE compatible? Did u modify using JANCOX tools?

And maybe you own a copy of ota.zip for the 2GB unit?

Comment

Awesome! That is yours, right?

May I ask wether this is TREBLE compatible? Did u modify using JANCOX tools?

And maybe you own a copy of ota.zip for the 2GB unit?
                            Yes ,I did it for you for a tv box with 2gb memory.It has Treble support.These are phhusson discs.I did it with Amlogic tool v6.0.Unpacked firmware android 9.And it replaced system.PARTITION.Replaced the phhusson disk.I don't have ota.zip.

Comment

I repackaged the firmware today using Amlogic Customization Tool v2.0.10.There I installed a daw only on Modify partition.And the program unpacked the android 9 firmware.Then packed back without problems.This ota.zip may take a long time to come from Amlogic.

Comment

I wrote here
                                https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ge2#post813365
                                But there are still problems with video and mouse.This is a clone of x96 max plus.There still needs to be improved vendor.img.
                                mmh....just thought if it was possible to use KM 3 or 9 ota.zip and exchange vendor in the zip, then use jancox tool on it ;-)

or unpack needed vendor.img then unpack the Mecool zip, copy over and repack using Jancox'

Comment

Working...
                                X