No announcement yet.

Android Q 10 for Amlogic S905x.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RiCkLaR_atvX why you guys do not work together wth minixfreak and @Slimbox? could be great roms.....

Atvxperience is dead?

Comment

Found amlogic development.

Here's the amlogic android 10 development.For s905x2,s905x3,s905d3.Dmitry Schmidt works here.Hiss address [email protected] .Ram Muthiah [email protected] .android-build-prod (mdb) [email protected] .jie yuan [email protected] .Xin Li [email protected] .

Comment

Ricky Divyakovsky has updated Amlogic Tool 7.1 .

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

mmh....just thought if it was possible to use KM 3 or 9 ota.zip and exchange vendor in the zip, then use jancox tool on it ;-)

or unpack needed vendor.img then unpack the Mecool zip, copy over and repack using Jancox'
          This can anyone know how to edit ota.zip .

Comment

Hi. I've got a Khadas VIM1 v1.2 and I'd like to try a vanilla LineageOS compiled for it, or, at least, compatible. Do you have any resource to share?
            Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by lucbertz View Post
              Hi. I've got a Khadas VIM1 v1.2 and I'd like to try a vanilla LineageOS compiled for it, or, at least, compatible. Do you have any resource to share?
              Thank you in advance.
              I have already installed android 11 on this box s905x.But programs are not installed there yet.So far only phhusson makes android 11 AOSP.
              GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

If you want, you can make a firmware port with android 9 bumerc for experiment.I don't have the khadas prefix.You will have to test it yourself.These are early android 11 firmwares.There are no gapps , and the browser does not work yet, programs are not installed.But this is developing.
              And it will be in the future.

Comment

Thank you, sagert.

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                So far only phhusson makes android 11 AOSP.
                https://github.com/phhusson/treble_e...ases/tag/v300f
                I can't find any resource at this link.

Anyway I'm interested in a stable ROM, possibly based on LineageOS and at least based on old Android version (at least Nougat).
                I never tried to compile Android by myself; I'd like to try, but I'm sure I will give up, due to the amount of time required to build a functional ROM.

Thank you again.

Comment

Thank you, sagert.
                  Anyway I'm interested in a stable ROM, possibly based on LineageOS and at least based on old Android version (at least Nougat).
                  I never tried to compile Android by myself; I'd like to try, but I'm sure I will give up, due to the amount of time required to build a functional ROM.
                  Thank you again.
                  Look on the Khadas "Forum" for ROM's made by Superceleron, they are generic AOSP or AndroidTV styled roms, I believe he made a couple ROM's for your VIM1 device.

Voodik on the Odroid forum is usually always making LineageOS roms for the various Hardkernel-Odroid SBC's, don't know if he made any versions for the Khadas boards, but if he did you should find them on the Khadas' forum.

Comment

Thank you, sagert.

Thank you again.
                    Android 11 for Khadas vim1.For the test.I just don't know how to install programs and a browser there.Maybe via ssh.On my X96 s905x box, another version of android 11 works well.Only I can not install programs on it in the same way.I can try via ssh.

This is the port from bumerc.

Comment

Hi. Is there any update for VIM1?

Comment

Working...
                      X