Dolby and DTS sound support for S905x devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolby and DTS sound support for S905x devices

The question is simple. Do we have custom rom or patch or workaround to have descent and smooth dolby atmos true hd and dts-hd master on our devices.
    i have beelink mini mx3-2. For now, i found that this is only posible with coreelec.

Originally posted by nmld View Post
    The question is simple. Do we have custom rom or patch or workaround to have descent and smooth dolby atmos true hd and dts-hd master on our devices.
    i have beelink mini mx3-2. For now, i found that this is only posible with coreelec.
    Yes, only possible with CoreELEC.
    Amlogic is not interested in adding it to Android.
    Ugoos is the only company that implemented it themselves into their S905x2, S905x3, S922x devices.
    So if you want it to work in Android, either get one of their devices or use a new Rockchip device.
    Rockchip on the other hand implimented it over a year ago in Android 9.

Comment

I m not sure how.... But yesterday i flashed atveperience rom (based ob android7), and every video with dts hd ma, dolby atmos simply works just like on coreelec.
      by the way there is Oreo atvexperience rom for s905x. Tested on my beelink mini mx3-2 and it work very well.
      All atvXperience Downloads in once place with single-click and resumable downloads!

Comment

Working...
      X