help with TX3 mini Fake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with TX3 mini Fake

Understand this box with logo, TX9, an imitation of TX3, that is, the staff said that a plate is a mini tanx TX3, I didn't go to the tanix website and downloaded an original to change the logo from the beginning, please later the update or bluetooth does not work or mini time display nothing appears and the wifi does not find any network, does anyone know what i can do, i wanted to use this box with alice ux as it is for my mother and it is easier to move.

Last edited by thiagopires; 03-13-2020, 22:47.

Originally posted by thiagopires View Post
    Understand this box with logo, TX9, an imitation of TX3, that is, the staff said that a plate is a mini tanx TX3, I didn't go to the tanix website and downloaded an original to change the logo from the beginning, please later the update or bluetooth does not work or mini time display nothing appears and the wifi does not find any network, does anyone know what i can do, i wanted to use this box with alice ux as it is for my mother and it is easier to move.
    Hi ,

you installed a wrong FW , with support for other Chips , you must look for

a CustomRom from here , look at your Specs , CPU / GPU / Wifichip , and

look for the right FW , read the TX3mini Threads from here , there you can

find FW too , if it is really a TX3mini , what stands on the Sticker and on

PCB printed ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

...box with logo, TX9, an imitation of TX3, that is, the staff said that a plate is a mini tanx TX3...
      So it is, in the case of cloned devices you cannot expect it to work like in the original. You need the firmware from manufacturer (not from Tanix), but from maker of this cloned device and this is highly unlikely

...bluetooth does not work or mini time display nothing appears and the wifi does not find any network...
      It may look the same on outside, but be way different inside - photo of the PCB board shows that you have RTL8723BS wifi-bt combo chip present, Tanix TX3 MAX uses the same chip, maybe you should try with his FW...

Comment

thank you very much for the answers, when you didn't find anything to do as before, will it be that if i take another device like that, and make a backup and install the backup in this problem it will come back? another question, i saw or the happy chick works with ps3 controls via usb in this version of PoisonATV 4.9 s905w, how can you copy some folders that may work on alice ux controls?

Comment

Working...
        X