Q box amlogic s905x marshmallow 6.01 stock firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q box amlogic s905x marshmallow 6.01 stock firmware

Hello, I have a 2016/17 Q box amlogic s905x with android marshmallow 6.01 version qb0005. I believe the firmware became corrupt so I looked everywhere for the stock firmware but couldn't find it. The only firmware I found that worked was marshmallow 6.01 version qb0003 which is really old and play store would not update either. Does anyone have the stock firmware or maybe an updated version like android 7.1 for this box please?

Originally posted by indiekid!!! View Post
    Hello, I have a 2016/17 Q box amlogic s905x with android marshmallow 6.01 version qb0005. I believe the firmware became corrupt so I looked everywhere for the stock firmware but couldn't find it. The only firmware I found that worked was marshmallow 6.01 version qb0003 which is really old and play store would not update either. Does anyone have the stock firmware or maybe an updated version like android 7.1 for this box please?
    Maybe here you will find answer.

hi all , never posted before but have read this forum for about 4 years, its helped me out many a time and a big thanks to everyone who contributes .

Perhaps you have ddr4 memory.Because of this ,there are few ddr4 firmwares.

Comment

I couldn't any firmware for it. Here's the link to the box I have. I just need either the stock firmware which was marshmallow or an updated firmware that will work with it?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I couldn't any firmware for it. Here's the link to the box I have. I just need either the stock firmware which was marshmallow or an updated firmware that will work with it?

https://justop.com/catalog/q-box-4k-...wifi-17-3.html
        He writes that you have ddr4 memory.Look for the firmware for ddr4 memory on the atvexperience website.

Comment

Desert Stewards offers nature based off road Holistic Ecological Engagements, Eco Tours with a mind, body spirit approach to nature connection. Chiriaco Summit, CA.

Firmware S905X V2FF 1GB/2GB RAM DDR3/DDR4 (18.10.2018)

Comment

Thanks I'll give it a go ? The link is some buggy tour place?

Comment

...The link is some buggy tour place?
              Here direct link to firmware S905X_atvXperience_2FF 1G+2G.rar [MEGA.nz]

Comment

Thanks! That worked and it's an amazing piece of firmware! Box revived and even better than ever!

Comment

One small problem with the new firmware is that I can't turn the led light off on my box which flashes blue green light if when I've shutdown the box. I need an app like this one I have seen on another box. Anyone know how I can get one?

Comment

One small problem with the new firmware is that I can't turn the led light off on my box which flashes blue green light if when I've shutdown the box. I need an app like this one I have seen on another box. Anyone know how I can get one?
                    Hi ,

you mean the light around the Box ??? , if , you can open up and unplug it , if i remember good ,

good luck / gefattern
                    Last edited by gefattern; 04-06-2020, 18:25.

Comment

Yes that's what I mean. I had another box once which had an app on it to turn the light on or off

Comment

Yes that's what I mean. I had another box once which had an app on it to turn the light on or off
                        Maybe you need to install root.Then these programs will work.

Comment

Managed to get Android 9 atv working well on the box using slimbox s905x rom , the wifi on my box was sm 63350911 it a3 . Managed to get wifi and bluetooth working by adding drivers from mecool bb2 and correcting the permissions . remote not working .

Comment

Boa tarde estou com essa placa precizando e uma rom para ela quem sabe voces possam me ajudar.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                            X