ATV9-MOD-(P212)AMPERE-V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dazed View Post
    I know this is for s905X but I went ahead and flashed it to a s905D Mecool KI Pro I have here. The flash went fine just can't get past the setup screen because no compatible wifi or ethernet I assume. Is this something that can be easily fixed? @bumerc
    You need a different build for the p231 device

Comment

Has anyone figured out the issue with WIFI not working after a reboot on the ap6330. It works initially but after a reboot I can't switch it on.

Comment

Sorry. I use this firmware ATV9-IMG-DEBUG-AMPERE-AP6330-V3.01-02 and now my box MXQ Pro+ 4k with AP6330 cannot enter recognize the recovery button now.
        I tried to use ATVX V2H zip file to update in Update app and now it got boot loop on the logo of androidtv. Last time i used this method to enter recovery mode as Update app will restart in recovery mode but now not.
        Anybody has any advice? I don't know which pin need to be shorted on my box.

Update: It's ok now. Need short pin 17-18 Samsung KLMAG2WEMB-B031. Short pin then plug USB cable while open USB Burning Tool.
        Last edited by hall; 01-24-2021, 05:36.

Comment

????????? ???? ???????? ?? ???? X96mini ??? ???????? ?????????! ???? ???????? ? ????????. ?? ?? ?????? ???????????? ??? ???????! ????????? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ? ???? ????????? ?????? ????????. ??????? ??????? ?? ????????!1

Comment

Please help after flash i can use Putty for shell dropbear also adb over ethernet working but i have two usb ports one is USB-OTG other is USB both are not working but when I plug my phone it show charging only means ta volt output is less. what shoud i do to fix it i dont even have twrp. and cannot reflash other rom

Comment

Hello everyone, I hope someone answers me because I see that the post is outdated. I have a box with s905w SoC which has an RT8703BS chipset. Look for all the possible ROMs in which the Wi-Fi will work, but you can't find any. I got my hands on an atvX_s905w_4.3 ROM which had the SSH-Key-bundle file inside and it brought me to this post. I didn't try to connect via putty because I don't know where to get the device's IP from. Beyond that, I would like to know if I do this, will I be able to lower the drivers on my motherboard, otherwise I'll give up because I've been going around with this for three weeks. Thank you very much for your help​

Comment

Originally posted by pindonga.noname View Post
                Hello everyone, I hope someone answers me because I see that the post is outdated. I have a box with s905w SoC which has an RT8703BS chipset. Look for all the possible ROMs in which the Wi-Fi will work, but you can't find any. I got my hands on an atvX_s905w_4.3 ROM which had the SSH-Key-bundle file inside and it brought me to this post. I didn't try to connect via putty because I don't know where to get the device's IP from. Beyond that, I would like to know if I do this, will I be able to lower the drivers on my motherboard, otherwise I'll give up because I've been going around with this for three weeks. Thank you very much for your help​
                good evening, my box es s905W also with rtl8189es, I change the fw each time without problem with wifi. to know your IP address you can install coreELEC or librelec without formatting your TV box, and to lower the drivers on your motherboard not possible; I found this video for coreELEC it helped me a lot but in French you can activate the translation, good luck. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJfo...KultureChroniK

Comment

Working...
                X