• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
    no rtl wifi support
    Any future possibilities? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by alex161rus View Post

can add qc9733 to the kernel? then all s905x boards will be supported. It will be great.
      This has already been compiled with the current kernel. I only need a tester who can create the logs

Comment

Hi, I have testing the firmware, it's really a great firmware, congratulation, almost all works (clean ROM, wifi, BT : all ok ), but I have 3 problems :

- The remote doesn't work (the one from the atvxperience s905x v2FF work great on my Mini M8S II)
        - My biggest problem is the second USB non working, I actually use the 2nd version of the firmware, not the last one.

- Update problem : sdcard update isn't working (recovery access from the reset button not working) and the worst my board wasn't recognized at all by USB burning tool. (v2.07, 2.08, 2.16, etc...)

Is there a tip for update my firmware ?

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post

Any future possibilities? Thanks
          later, first ap630 and qc9733

Comment

Originally posted by zero2apple View Post
            - Update problem : sdcard update isn't working (recovery access from the reset button not working) and the worst my board wasn't recognized at all by USB burning tool. (v2.07, 2.08, 2.16, etc...)

Is there a tip for update my firmware ?
            sdc_burn works very well.
            I created an update for the USB port (coming later)

if reset button does not work, use ADB command to update via sdc_burn:
            Code:
            adb shell reboot update

Comment

Thank you very much, it works, I upgrading my firmware.

Sure I will test your new firmware next time.

Pretty sure with small corrections, it will be the best android firmware for s905x.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

later, first ap630 and qc9733
                Great, thanks

Comment

to the right of the heat sink is the RAM chip, and please also photograph the back of the circuit board
                  I took the HQ pics of the ram like you asked. The one with heatsink is top side. Other is bottom of board. I have been trying to get it to take a reset for a few days with no luck. Like I said, I have flashed may ROMS to this device before and have never seen this. Anyway hope someone can help. I have tried shorting all the pins, there are three points that make the led go to red and none are causing a reset. HDMI output is blank. Thanks bumerc.
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by firmtech View Post

I took the HQ pics of the ram like you asked. The one with heatsink is top side. Other is bottom of board. I have been trying to get it to take a reset for a few days with no luck. Like I said, I have flashed may ROMS to this device before and have never seen this. Anyway hope someone can help. I have tried shorting all the pins, there are three points that make the led go to red and none are causing a reset. HDMI output is blank. Thanks bumerc.
                    I also flashed this firmware and then there was a brick.I then flashed several different firmware on different androids that I had successfully successfully flashed.There were various mistakes ,but I managed to go back.It is necessary to flash several different firmware.These are the ones that were successful.Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by firmtech View Post

your total RAM is 512MB, your device is not supported

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

I also flashed this firmware and then there was a brick.I then flashed several different firmware on different androids that I had successfully successfully flashed.There were various mistakes ,but I managed to go back.It is necessary to flash several different firmware.These are the ones that were successful.Good luck.
                        you did not even bother to check the specifications of RAM, I gave information about this in the first post.

Comment

you did not even bother to check the specifications of RAM, I gave information about this in the first post.
                          Here is dmesg.But this is from a different firmware.

dmesg.zip

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

Here is dmesg.But this is from a different firmware.

[ATTACH]n803543[/ATTACH]

execute these commands in adb and show output
                            Code:
                            adb shell dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/ddr_clk.bin bs=1 count=2 skip=41482
                            Code:
                            adb shell hexdump -e '"%d"' /sdcard/ddr_clk.bin
                            or take a photo of RAM

Comment

execute these commands in adb and show output
                              Code:
                              adb shell dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/ddr_clk.bin bs=1 count=2 skip=41482
                              Code:
                              adb shell hexdump -e '"%d"' /sdcard/ddr_clk.bin
                              or take a photo of RAM
                              I am now on firmware as root.Write how to do this through the emulator terminal.

Comment

Code:
                                su
                                Code:
                                dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/ddr_clk.bin bs=1 count=2 skip=41482
                                Code:
                                hexdump -e '"%d"' /sdcard/ddr_clk.bin
                                note: this command may not work if the bootloader was compiled with the option of automatic recognition of RAM

Comment

Working...
                                X