No announcement yet.

ATV9-MOD-(P212)AMPERE-V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumrec, re-installed your rom, truly a great and fast rom, but encountered the same problems, no otg port nor usb ports functioning, so I was not able to use the usb burning, except by shortening the pins. As for the root, its confusing, on ESexplorer shows rooted but on Xplorer it shows unrooted, but I am sure it is rooted. so my only problem is the usb ports and the otg microusb port, otherwise it is a fantastic rom, so for now I went back to the Xperience rom, while I will continue to monitor this forum for any other developments, maybe someone else with Realtek has the same problem. Thanks again for the help in unbricking my device, but I will never stop testing. Take care and stay safe everyone.

Comment

minonano
      Your device does not support OTG and the USB ports can only work in host or device mode. I asked you to post dmesg log.. I can shoot you video with both working USB ports
      Wait for another update, I'll put USB into host mode for devices that don't support OTG

Comment

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
        minonano
        Your device does not support OTG and the USB ports can only work in host or device mode. I asked you to post dmesg log.. I can shoot you video with both working USB ports
        Wait for another update, I'll put USB into host mode for devices that don't support OTG
        Thanks looking forward for the update. As for the dmesg log, can you guide me please.

Comment

Hello bumerc and thanks for this extremely good firmware!

I just discovered your firmware yesterday and installed it via USB on a Mecool M8S Pro+.

I would like to fix the remote and other hardware but I can't even connect via putty. (network error - connection refused )
          (even with the very self explanatory pics provided! )
          (I've connected numerous times in other devices like Raspberry Pie etc)

I have the right IP address of my Box, the ida_rsa.ppk and filled the root name in the autologin user field...
          I can see that you're using Ubuntu but I used a Windows 7 machine with Putty 0.74 64 bits version.

Sorry but are you sure that the provided key works with ATV9-IMG-DEBUG-AMPERE-RTK-V3 version?
          Is there something I missed?

Thanks!

Comment

is the AP6354 module working?

Comment

Installed: ATV9-IMG-DEBUG-AMPERE-V3
              Update - 21.042020

The wifi and bluetooth module is not working.
              AP6354 module.

One USB port does not work.
              The diode is one, yellow. Blinks when turned on.
              Attached Files

Comment

alex161rus

try this..
                open SSH and follow these steps:

Code:
                mount -o remount,rw /vendor
                # copy this text completely and paste it in the ssh-terminal
                Code:
                cat > /vendor/etc/init/hw/template << EOF
                on boot
                    insmod /vendor/lib/modules/dhd.ko firmware_path=/vendor/etc/wifi/4354/fw_bcm4354a1_ag.bin nvram_path=/vendor/etc/wifi/4354/nvram_ap6354.txt
                    chown root wifi /sys/module/dhd/parameters/firmware_path
                    chown root wifi /sys/module/bcmdhd/parameters/firmware_path
                    chmod 664 /sys/module/bcmdhd/parameters/firmware_path
                    chmod 664 /sys/module/dhd/parameters/firmware_path
                EOF
                Code:
                cp /vendor/etc/init/hw/template /vendor/etc/init/hw/init.amlogic.wifi_buildin.rc && sync && rm /vendor/etc/init/hw/template
                reboot your Device via UI

USB port is fixed, wait for new update..

Comment

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
                  alex161rus

try this..
                  open SSH and follow these steps:

Code:
                  mount -o remount,rw /vendor
                  # copy this text completely and paste it in the ssh-terminal
                  Code:
                  cat > /vendor/etc/init/hw/template << EOF
                  on boot
                  insmod /vendor/lib/modules/dhd.ko firmware_path=/vendor/etc/wifi/4354/fw_bcm4354a1_ag.bin nvram_path=/vendor/etc/wifi/4354/nvram_ap6354.txt
                  chown root wifi /sys/module/dhd/parameters/firmware_path
                  chown root wifi /sys/module/bcmdhd/parameters/firmware_path
                  chmod 664 /sys/module/bcmdhd/parameters/firmware_path
                  chmod 664 /sys/module/dhd/parameters/firmware_path
                  EOF
                  Code:
                  cp /vendor/etc/init/hw/template /vendor/etc/init/hw/init.amlogic.wifi_buildin.rc && sync && rm /vendor/etc/init/hw/template
                  reboot your Device via UI

USB port is fixed, wait for new update..
                  no ssh.
                  Need to replace strings in init.amlogic.wifi_buildin.rc? I'll do it now

Comment

no ssh.
                    then adb
                    Need to replace strings in init.amlogic.wifi_buildin.rc? I'll do it now
                    yes

Comment

changed. After rebooting, wifi turned on. the network was visible.
                      turned off and does not turn on anymore ((
                      here is the log

upd.
                      turned off the console. included. wifi works. connected to the network! ))) thank

upd.
                      bluetooth does not turn on
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alex161rus View Post
                        upd.
                        bluetooth does not turn on
                        You can install the new AP6330 build from 05.24.2020 and test bluetooth, ap6330/ap6335 bluetooth works very well. Don't forget to change the firmware and nvram patch in the rc file

Comment

tell me I have a wifi module 9377.put the firmware for 9377.does not work. I put the updated version for 6330 after the first download of wifi bt, rebooted the box and everything does not turn on the slider no wifi.

Comment

tehcno
                            send me dmesg log via PM

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post

bumrec, I tried to reload the image again, but could not get the mask mode using the usb burning tool, then i tried to reset the box, now I am in a delema, all I am getting is a loop aroung the boot logo, wont stop or start. Also tried the sd burn, but no luck, just looping aroung the lolgo (superceleron). Any idea what went wwrong as all I did was reset (factory), thanks
                              bumerc I have this same problem. I can't short the pins on my board because there isn't any. I plugged in a uart here is the output https://paste.ee/r/H567B

Comment

dazed
                                did you connect uart converter and hdmi cable at the same time? This seems to be the reason for kernel crash.. Try the new ap6330 version

Comment

Working...
                                X