ATV9-MOD-(P212)AMPERE-V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S905XFAN View Post
    Hello bumerc and thanks for this extremely good firmware!

I just discovered your firmware yesterday and installed it via USB on a Mecool M8S Pro+.

I would like to fix the remote and other hardware but I can't even connect via putty. (network error - connection refused )
    (even with the very self explanatory pics provided! )
    (I've connected numerous times in other devices like Raspberry Pie etc)

I have the right IP address of my Box, the ida_rsa.ppk and filled the root name in the autologin user field...
    I can see that you're using Ubuntu but I used a Windows 7 machine with Putty 0.74 64 bits version.

Sorry but are you sure that the provided key works with ATV9-IMG-DEBUG-AMPERE-RTK-V3 version?
    Is there something I missed?

Thanks!
    sorry, I missed your post. Yes, in this version I forgot to activate the ssh service, with the next update I will activate it, thanks for the hint

Comment

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
      dazed
      did you connect uart converter and hdmi cable at the same time? This seems to be the reason for kernel crash.. Try the new ap6330 version
      I plugged the hdmi cable in this time too. It just gets to the boot screen and waits a lil bit then reboots https://paste.ee/r/Z9t5P. I can't try the new version because it won't boot from the sd slot or my using usb burning tool anymore

Comment

Originally posted by dazed View Post

I plugged the hdmi cable in this time too. It just gets to the boot screen and waits a lil bit then reboots https://paste.ee/r/Z9t5P. I can't try the new version because it won't boot from the sd slot or my using usb burning tool anymore
        you must not do that, if you want to do uart log, do it without hdmi cable. If you want to connect hdmi cables, you may only start dmesg log or logcat via terminal or adb

Comment

you must not do that, if you want to do uart log, do it without hdmi cable. If you want to connect hdmi cables, you may only start dmesg log or logcat via terminal or adb
          The first log I posted was without the hdmi cable. I thought you said I had it plugged in. Here's another one with no hdmi cable in https://paste.ee/r/rjo2k. I'll add some pics of the board and emmc too, it's a beelink mini mx iii

Last edited by dazed; 05-29-2020, 15:17.

Comment

install the ap6330 version as I suggested, khada's kernel is not compatible with your device, short-circuit the contacts on the back of emmc and start sdc_burn update. If the automatic update does not work, interrupt the autostart in the u-boot terminal with, press the empty or Enter keys on the keyboard, then execute the “run update” command and the sdc_burn update will start automatically

Comment

install the ap6330 version as I suggested, khada's kernel is not compatible with your device, short-circuit the contacts on the back of emmc and start sdc_burn update. If the automatic update does not work, interrupt the autostart in the u-boot terminal with, press the empty or Enter keys on the keyboard, then execute the “run update” command and the sdc_burn update will start automatically
              I've tried this it doesn't work. I tried what was said https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...05x-using-uart when I press ctrl+c or enter during boot nothing happens. I've tried using the usb burning tool and burn card maker both don't work, it's like it doesn't recognise the sd slot or the usb port on boot anymore. It's an old device I don't use so I don't mind it not working anymore was just trying to test it out

Comment

You need to short the pins on the back of emmc to GND, the boot order should change to sd or usb. It always works

Comment

You need to short the pins on the back of emmc to GND, the boot order should change to sd or usb. It always works
                  The last image I posted is the back of the emmc, which ones needed to be shorted?

Comment

try to short these solder points individually to GND
                    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a1P...w?usp=drivesdk
                    or this
                    Last edited by bumerc; 05-29-2020, 15:48.

Comment

Originally posted by dazed View Post

The last image I posted is the back of the emmc, which ones needed to be shorted?
                      If using uart, read and see.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

in his case this will not work because his device is put into recovery boot loop directly, it is impossible in this case to cancel the autoboot. The only remedy for this is to set GPIOAO_2 pin to "0" (reset button), or to activate MaskROM mode (short-circuit the emmc pins)..
                        Last edited by bumerc; 09-19-2020, 12:02.

Comment

In case anyone comes across this in the future with the same emmc Foresee NCEMBSF9-16
                          These are the pins that worked to short

Just use a small screw driver to short them

After all that I got the ROM installed, thanks for your help. I'm gonna test it over the next day or 2 and will post back if I find any issues, but from want I can see it works great. Wifi works, Ethernet works and all usb ports work.

Comment

dazed
                            Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Hi ive installed the AP6330 ROM and my WiFi and Bluetooth don't work i have a 9.0 rom that the wifi worked on, could it be a bad address or somthing, i wouldnt mind extracting any relevant files ect... any help is appreciated

sorry have 4 boxes its ap6212a in this one
                              Last edited by aidanmacgregor; 06-05-2020, 22:25.

Comment

aidanmacgregor
                                hi, i'm going to do an extra build for ap6354 and ap6212

Comment

Working...
                                X