X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
    aidanmacgregor
    hi, i'm going to do an extra build for ap6354 and ap6212
    that would be brilliant, most of the roms ive tried, the ones that do work with my wifi chip they suffer terrible performance (4mbps ish) and dropouts, if you need me to test just let me know

Comment

Is this posible to extend rom with mp2 decoder?

Tnx

Comment

decoding is carried out by the player by which you view the content, what exactly do you decode and how?

Comment

We use our android app to play udp multicast video. Audio (in this video) encoded with mp2 encoder.

When we try to play stream, exoplayer return notification - "media includes audio tracks, but none are playable by this device"

Same application working fine on same box (with aosp or android tv 7).

OMX.google.mp2.decoder is the name of the missing decoder.

Comment

For exoplayer there is an FFmpeg module as far as I know, install this module or try another player..

Comment

All image no working ,test my mxq pro 905x (1g /8g_rom)

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/cTu6TOx"><a href="//imgur.com/a/cTu6TOx"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/qlgax1v"><a href="//imgur.com/a/qlgax1v"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

ken6679
                mxq is not supported

Comment

Hi bumerc
                  Can we get source code of this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by rime777 View Post
                    Hi bumerc
                    Well must is Stock AML AOSP 9 and is available in the Khadas git, there are parts of code used in this rom that are mine and that ones i can't share unfortunately.(long story...)

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well must is Stock AML AOSP 9 and is available in the Khadas git, there are parts of code used in this rom that are mine and that ones i can't share unfortunately.(long story...)
                      Can the rom be compiled from khadas git works well without using his non open-sourced parts?

Comment

Originally posted by rime777 View Post
                        Hi bumerc
                        The source code that I used for the later builds (except system partition) hardly differs from khadas sources, you can simply get it from khadas sources.. sdk what I used I can not share for various reasons.

Comment

Hello,
                          Audio on the Live Channels app is not working,
                          Anyone found a fix?

Comment

Rom tested : ATV9-IMG-DEBUG-AMPERE-AP6330-V3.01-02 on MINI M8SII (s905x 2G/8G)

Almost all is OK (remote, USB, BT, Ethernet, very good speed)

Just Wifi is not working (AP62X2), no "config.txt" file with Putty

Wifi turn off after seconds...

Any news of AP6212 rom ?

Comment

I know this is for s905X but I went ahead and flashed it to a s905D Mecool KI Pro I have here. The flash went fine just can't get past the setup screen because no compatible wifi or ethernet I assume. Is this something that can be easily fixed? @bumerc

Comment

Originally posted by zeroapple View Post
                                Rom tested : ATV9-IMG-DEBUG-AMPERE-AP6330-V3.01-02 on MINI M8SII (s905x 2G/8G)

Almost all is OK (remote, USB, BT, Ethernet, very good speed)

Just Wifi is not working (AP62X2), no "config.txt" file with Putty

Wifi turn off after seconds...

Any news of AP6212 rom ?
                                config.txt only makes sense if you are using a wifi buildin version, with builds like ap6330 etc. the nvram path is explicitly specified in the *.rc file. There is already a beta version with ap6212/a support, but in a different ROM, in a different forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X