Modding Some S905X Firmware Fix with Customization Tools 2.0.8 and Root

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neonfxp View Post
    is this suppose to work on 6.0.1? cause im not having any luck still getting the recovery mode every time after repacing the files and rebooting, getting really frustrating...
    I have same problem

Comment

hi all, do you know how resize partition in s905x ? I need resize for system partition
      really need your help

Comment

anyone know how to fix the the bootingto recovery after you try and do a factory reset

Comment

If the ROM is not for your box, you can EXPECT to have issues doing what the box is capable of doing.

That being said, some ROMs that run perfect on my box are also trouble-makers as I can't boot from my microSD card. To get out of these troublemaker ROMs, I have done various methods to recover my box back to stock. the UPDATE&BACKUP app these ROMs come installed with will take any amlogic burn package in ZIP form, this was my #1 solution. Another solution is to gain full control of the box via ADB and sideload your way back to stock.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
            anyone know how to fix the the bootingto recovery after you try and do a factory reset
            I am having the same problem. I managed to customize the stock ROM exactly to what I need to and burned it into the a95X with the USB Burning Tool, but whenever I try to do a factory reset it always goes into recovery. Is there a solution to that problem?

Comment

Working...
            X