• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with bricked S905X TV Box

Hi, I have a ZERO Devices Z7C IV Seven with:
    • Android 6.0.1 - Amlogic S905X Cortex-A53 Quad Core CPU
    • Mali-450MP Penta Core Graphic Processor Unit
    • 2GB DDR3 RAM - 16GB eMMC Storage

I don't know why but it wont work. It only shows a red light in front of the case. I tried to restore with SD card but nothing works.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0878.JPEG Views:	11 Size:	99.3 KB ID:	790117
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0879.JPEG Views:	9 Size:	110.0 KB ID:	790118
    As you can see, I opened it to show you the interior because isn't the same as other I saw in this forum.

Can you help me to unbrick it?

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by iPetahh; 11-21-2019, 22:10.

Originally posted by iPetahh View Post
    Hi, I have a ZERO Devices Z7C IV Seven with:
    • Android 6.0.1 - Amlogic S905X Cortex-A53 Quad Core CPU
    • Mali-450MP Penta Core Graphic Processor Unit
    • 2GB DDR3 RAM - 16GB eMMC Storage

I don't know why but it wont work. It only shows a red light in front of the case. I tried to restore with SD card but nothing works.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0878.JPEG
Views:	1192
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	790117
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0879.JPEG
Views:	1199
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	790118
    As you can see, I opened it to show you the interior because isn't the same as other I saw in this forum.

Can you help me to unbrick it?

Thanks a lot
    Hi ,

i saw it is possible to restore with "shortPins" Way on your PCB/Nand ,
    do you have a working Stockrom ??? ,
    not sure looks like a "Tanix" PCB , or Clone ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i saw it is possible to restore with "shortPins" Way on your PCB/Nand ,
      do you have a working Stockrom ??? ,
      not sure looks like a "Tanix" PCB , or Clone ,

good luck / gefattern
      What pins I need to use? I?ve never done something like this. Also, I don't have stockrom, Only with preinstalled on bricked system
      Last edited by gefattern; 11-22-2019, 00:33.

Comment

What pins I need to use? I?ve never done something like this. Also, I don't have stockrom, Only with preinstalled on bricked system

?
        Hi ,

if your Box is a "X" Box , please change the Header of your Thread to S905X , so it is correct , think it is a Tanix TX6Pro or Clone , what Wifichip is used ??? , look for this kind of Threads , look under "TodaysPost" or MainForum "Nand Chip Maskrom ..." Thread , sticky Post , but first you need a working Rom ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

if your Box is a "X" Box , please change the Header of your Thread to S905X , so it is correct , think it is a Tanix TX6Pro or Clone , what Wifichip is used ??? , look for this kind of Threads , look under "TodaysPost" or MainForum "Nand Chip Maskrom ..." Thread , sticky Post , but first you need a working Rom ,

good luck / gefattern
          I've edited. But I don't understand when you say ?you need a working rom?

My device it's bricked, I cant put a Rom because it only have a red light and nothing shows on TV, no input...

Comment

I've edited. But I don't understand when you say ?you need a working rom?

My device it's bricked, I cant put a Rom because it only have a red light and nothing shows on TV, no input...
            Hi ,

i know , and you have no Rom to flash ??? , so you must find a working one for your PCB , TX5Pro , what Wifichip is used ??? , please look for Nr. on Chip , that is the best Way you can find a working Rom for you Box , to restore , read the "Maskrom" Thread i provided before , to know what to do ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hor to update, recover or unbrick with a firmware file our Android TV Box with Soc Amlogic S905, S905W, S905W2, S905X3, S905X4...

mxqproject.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf mxqproject.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Comment

Hi ,

any News about Restore ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

any News about Restore ???

greetings / gefattern
                  In the image I?ve attached: Fn-Link 8223A-SR / F12005 1651

Comment

In the image I?ve attached: Fn-Link 8223A-SR / F12005 1651
                    Hi ,

nice , but did you already found a working Rom for your Box ???

read this Thread and ask for Rom with Wifichip FnLink...... , maybe already one linked ,

i dont know , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                    X