But fear not, the little lonely unloved 905x will soon get into the Game

Cant say when, but it will happen just not over night...So keep cool

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

heheh

Comment

I would like it now, please...........
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

nice!!

Comment

Check out MXQprojects youtube, last one he reviewed manufauctre changed the build.prop to trick system into saying it was 9.0, so basically they are faking andriod 9

Comment

I've been using android 10 on amlogic s905x for a long time.Here is a simple instruction on how to switch from android 9 to android 10.

1.Download a system image with a64 ab or arm32_binder64 ab architecture here.

Notes about tinkering with Android Project Treble. Contribute to phhusson/treble_experimentations development by creating an account on GitHub.

2.Extract the system image and convert it to system.raw.img.

3. Install Free Commander file manager in windows.

4.In Free Commander, rename system.raw.img to system.PARTITION.

5.Use Amlogic Tool v6.0 to replace this made system.PARTITION in Android 9 firmware by opening only 1 level.

I get the firmware of Android 10 with the firmware of Android 9.It seems to me that it is applicable to other processors for example s905x2 s905x3.But I have no such boxes and nothing to check it.Good luck and keep an eye on Project Treble.I understand everything new it is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
              I've been using android 10 on amlogic s905x for a long time.Here is a simple instruction on how to switch from android 9 to android 10.

1.Download a system image with a64 ab or arm32_binder64 ab architecture here.
              Question about this, I thought all partition tables for Amlogic used the A-table and not the AB-table, and here you say to use the AB variant; wouldn't the a64-A or arm32_binder64-A be the correct one to use?

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Question about this, I thought all partition tables for Amlogic used the A-table and not the AB-table, and here you say to use the AB variant; wouldn't the a64-A or arm32_binder64-A be the correct one to use?
                I made a port with Lewy android 8 firmware.There I used the arm64 _a architecture.I managed to run this port on android 10.I uploaded it but there is a memory leak in the windowmeneger process.Just the system slows down a bit.This is possible for arm64.You just need to improve the arm64 core in Lewy .There 4.9.61 .It is also necessary to increase the system section.It is now 2gb.Need more.

Comment

I have a second version of the android 9 port from daivietpda.There I use the a64 ab architecture.

Comment

Maybe google is aiming for ab.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                      Maybe google is aiming for ab.
                      Yes, for Android10 and the future Google wants only AB Partitions, no more A-only devices;
                      so what confused me is that you said use AB on Android 9, but if it works then it works.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Yes, for Android10 and the future Google wants only AB Partitions, no more A-only devices;
                        so what confused me is that you said use AB on Android 9, but if it works then it works.
                        Easy to get confused.On android 9 there are already firmware from daivietpda.I use them unchanged on android 9 .There to architecture a .But the port with this firmware android 10 I get with a different architecture a64 ab.I tried to do with architecture a but it does not work.

Comment

Translation on this site is more complicated than on xda.

Comment

Working...
                          X