Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 MAX TV Box BLACK 4/64GB Amlogic S905X2, Android 8.1, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan,USB3.0, BT4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BiBaBuTzE View Post

I've the same Problem as you, but I have flashed the Beelink Rom. I can't get to the Recovery and I've tried with the usb Tool and tried it with an sd card. Nothing will work. Now I bought a 2gb SD card, because I think my 32 GB card are to Big. If someone has another solution, please help. Thanks
    Your device is 4/32gb or 4/64gb??

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
      Ah insert in sdcard recovery.img
      Anyway there is no way to really brick these devices
      What if I using another device firmware like beelink.. is it also not brick the device as happening to me now?

Comment

Originally posted by omaramiromo View Post

Your device 4/32gb or 4/64gb??
        Mine is 4/64gb.

Comment

Hi everyone,

someone can test speed from ethernet gigabit in file transfer SMB and FTP, and USB 3.0 with HDD in case 3.0 or Pendrive 3.0 some device fast?

trebor, what's your max speed download get from ISP?

Thank's for feedback

Comment

Your device is 4/32gb or 4/64gb??
            My device is a 4/64Gb

Comment

My device is a 4/64Gb
              So your device still stuck like mine??

Comment

So your device still stuck like mine??
                Yes. There is no way to get to the recovery or boot to the bootloader. It shows only the bootlogo, goes off and the bootlogo comes again. I have checked the resetbutton with an Multimeter, the Button worked. No solution till yet.

Comment

Yes. There is no way to get to the recovery or boot to the bootloader. It shows only the bootlogo, goes off and the bootlogo comes again. I have checked the resetbutton with an Multimeter, the Button worked. No solution till yet.
                  You could try my method that I described in post 108 in this thread. Format the microSD as fat32....

Comment

Originally posted by Venusflytrap View Post

You could try my method that I described in post 108 in this thread. Format the microSD as fat32....
                    Just format using windows default tool right? No need the software right? Then just normal copy n paste.. will try and report back

Comment

Just format using windows default tool right? No need the software right? Then just normal copy n paste.. will try and report back
                      Correct

Comment

Correct
                        On post 108, u mention that after u insert the power cord while press reset button.. after a minute recovery pop up.. is it mean i need to hold press the reset button longer ( more than 1 minute)???

Comment

On post 108, u mention that after u insert the power cord while press reset button.. after a minute recovery pop up.. is it mean i need to hold press the reset button longer ( more than 1 minute)???
                          Hold it until the TWRP menu shows up. It took about 1 minute on my X96 for the TWRP menu to display and then I stopped pushing the reset button.

Comment

Hold it until the TWRP menu shows up. It took about 1 minute on my X96 for the TWRP menu to display and then I stopped pushing the reset button.
                            Ok.. one more question.. sorry if i bother you.. during you hold the reset button, is it the screen show the boot logo or just blank??

Comment

Thanks for your help, but I have tried it, as you description in Post 108. No recovery, and I press the Resetbutton longer than a minute. I've tried it with an sd card and an Usb Stick. I'm very happy for any other solution or advice. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Ok.. one more question.. sorry if i bother you.. during you hold the reset button, is it the screen show the boot logo or just blank??
                                I pushed and held the reset button just before plugging the power plug into the unit, and continue to push the button for about a minute. During that time the X96 boot logo displayed until it changed to the TWRP menu; then I let go of the reset button.

Comment

Working...
                                X