Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 MAX TV Box BLACK 4/64GB Amlogic S905X2, Android 8.1, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan,USB3.0, BT4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I just cancelled my order, But this new Mecool box at Gearbest ONLY shows EU plug.......
    Did you get through chat ?
    Btw, do we know if this has 1080P on Netflix ?

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

Did you get through chat ?
      Btw, do we know if this has 1080P on Netflix ?
      Yes box cancelled and $$$ in my wallet. The Mecool MK9 won't ship for 2 or more weeks....... I doubt if it will play Netflix in HD, the ad does not say anything about Widevine Level 1, but would be nice if it did........
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I just cancelled my order, But this new Mecool box at Gearbest ONLY shows EU plug.......
        Thank you for the offer of the converters...... Maybe you can let me move in with you. have always wanted to visit the land downunder........
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

• trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          WHAT and two grumpy old men in the same house, missus would go around the twist

Got the X96 cancelled and paid $15.50 for the upgrade to the new Mecool. I need intervention. Hah!

Comment

Yes box cancelled and $$$ in my wallet. The Mecool MK9 won't ship for 2 or more weeks....... I doubt if it will play Netflix in HD, the ad does not say anything about Widevine Level 1, but would be nice if it did........
          Says Widevine L1 in the Q and A now.

Comment

Says Widevine L1 in the Q and A now.
            Did you cancel the original order and reorder it with the coupon to save that $11 USD??

Comment

Did you cancel the original order and reorder it with the coupon to save that $11 USD??
              No. Didn't know there is a coupon. What's the code?
              tnx

Comment

No. Didn't know there is a coupon. What's the code?
                tnx
                The code is here >>>.. Just do a live chat on their site, they are awesome with customer support...........

Comment

Can someone explain why MeCool box is better? It seems it has only 100m Ethernet vs the X96 that has 1000m. They are both same price now. The only diff is the voice remote on MeCool.

Comment

The code is here >>>.. Just do a live chat on their site, they are awesome with customer support...........

http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...emote-gearbest
                    Uh, oh. GB sent me the X96 anyway. Even after I cancelled it . I hope I'm getting two boxes. lol That and the KM9.

Comment

Is this Google certified? news on Netflix UHD?

Comment

Originally posted by zelder View Post
                        Is this Google certified? news on Netflix UHD?
                        Will not show Netflix UHD for sure . 1080P maybe b/c it is Level 1 security.

Comment

trebor From yesterday i got two of these boxes directly from the manufacturer 4/64 and a 2/16, i would like to work with them... so probably i'll share my custom fw for these devices.
                          Anyway no DRM Level 1 and Selinux in permissive mode in stock fw.
                          Last edited by Xannytech; 11-13-2018, 14:21.

Comment

• trebor
                            trebor commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Great to see
                            Look forward to your work
                            Mine not arrived as yet, if its anything like the 905y2 could be good.

No DRM Level 1? That is a serious bummer...

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                            trebor From yesterday i got two of these boxes directly from the manufacturer 4/64 and a 2/16, i would like to work with them... so probably i'll share my custom fw for these devices.
                            Anyway no DRM Level 1 and Selinux in permissive mode in stock fw.
                            If you have a tv that supports multiple HDR formats then please test which HDR standards it supports. I have seen HDR specs on different boxes and datasheets with different HDR standards listed. Would be great to know for certain.

Comment

Working...
                            X