Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 MAX TV Box BLACK 4/64GB Amlogic S905X2, Android 8.1, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan,USB3.0, BT4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashed the stock android 9.0 build and the basic feature of a tv player... to play videos smoothly is broken in kodi. Reverted back to 8.1, everything good. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comment

Hi

i buy x96max but when i plug it it stuck on the logo screen
      can someone help me what to do?or how install rom from twrp

thank

Comment

Hi there everyone, I've had this box for a while now and it has always been fine. Just recently Google play store has started to misbehave. It is still the old version, (15). has anyone managed to update Google play on this box as I can't install an update even when I try to sideload.
        Hope someone can help !!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Johnson View Post
          Hi there everyone, I've had this box for a while now and it has always been fine. Just recently Google play store has started to misbehave. It is still the old version, (15). has anyone managed to update Google play on this box as I can't install an update even when I try to sideload.
          Hope someone can help !!
          Try updating Play Services first, then try sideloading the Google Play app, if PlayStore currently works try searching for the app (Play Services Info) and install it, that app will force the Store to search for the correct Play Services for your device and then let you update it.

Comment

Thanks Ricklar_atvX I will give that a try !!

Comment

Anyone able to get DolbyVision playback to work on this?

Comment

Working...
              X