Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 MAX TV Box BLACK 4/64GB Amlogic S905X2, Android 8.1, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan,USB3.0, BT4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minnowboard View Post

Hi,
    I am using X96 Max for few days, overall it is good, but I don't see notification and navigation bars... Don't see any settings to enable them... Can you please check, and suggest, some way, to bring notification and navigation bars...? Notification bar is more important for me..
    Put the firmware Beeline GT1 mini, fit perfectly, under 4/32 and 4/64

Everything works except the display and remote!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuv View Post

Put the firmware Beeline GT1 mini, fit perfectly, under 4/32 and 4/64

Everything works except the display and remote!
      Don't do this.!!!!!!!!
      I tried to flash this firmware on my box. That worked, but unfortunately the box now hangs when booting at the Beelink logo. I have no chance to get into Recovery.
      Maybe someone else has some advice for me or another solution for me??? Thank you.

Comment

@BiBaBuTzE
        Made the same mistake as yours, i've used the OTA update in twrp but i should've flashed the complete .img using the latest "usb burning tool".
        I recovered mine with the PC and now the beelink firmware it's working ok
        Stuv
        There are 2 zip i've found in another forum that can restore the functionality of the display using GT1 firmware and the same goes for the wrong remote buttons

Comment

Originally posted by Herrnobiz View Post
          @BiBaBuTzE
          Made the same mistake as yours, i've used the OTA update in twrp but i should've flashed the complete .img using the latest "usb burning tool".
          I recovered mine with the PC and now the beelink firmware it's working ok
          @Herrnobiz
          Please, can u explain step by step how u recovered yours? I'm not a noob, but I don't get into the recovery and with the usb burning Tool the connection is lost after a few seconds. Which files did you used for the recover and where can I get them? Please help. Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Comment

Hi, happy to help.
            I've used an old USB 2.0 male to male cable with the usb burning tool version named "setup_v2.1.6.8.exe". It was my first time i've used this recovery, and at first it won't detect my 4/64 x96 max box. Then i simply used the usb 2.0 cable in one of my usb 3.0 port, the other end into the usb 3.0 port of the box , nothing more (no video, no power cable, no need to press the little dip switch hidden inside the 3.5mm hole). So it goes like this: USB 3 port->USB 2.0 cable->USB 3 port
            The image used was GT1-mini_110N0.img wich weights 1.1gb and is available directly from beelink site.
            The flashing has gone well without any interruptions in my case, but i've read that often it stops and it's only necessary to reconnect the box again after few seconds because it will recover the transfer were it left (so no fear of bricking for an incomplete write). I guess i've been lucky because those devices can be very picky about the cable used and that's the cause for the disconnections

Comment

Originally posted by Herrnobiz View Post
              Hi, happy to help.
              I've used an old USB 2.0 male to male cable with the usb burning tool version named "setup_v2.1.6.8.exe". It was my first time i've used this recovery, and at first it won't detect my 4/64 x96 max box. Then i simply used the usb 2.0 cable in one of my usb 3.0 port, the other end into the usb 3.0 port of the box , nothing more (no video, no power cable, no need to press the little dip switch hidden inside the 3.5mm hole). So it goes like this: USB 3 port->USB 2.0 cable->USB 3 port
              The image used was GT1-mini_110N0.img wich weights 1.1gb and is available directly from beelink site.
              The flashing has gone well without any interruptions in my case, but i've read that often it stops and it's only necessary to reconnect the box again after few seconds because it will recover the transfer were it left (so no fear of bricking for an incomplete write). I guess i've been lucky because those devices can be very picky about the cable used and that's the cause for the disconnections
              Thanks for your answer, but my Problem is that my Box not connect to the USB Port and it my PC detect the Box, but after a few seconds the Box disconneced from the USB Port again. I have try every Port but no connection to a USB Port.

Comment

Originally posted by BiBaBuTzE View Post

Thanks for your answer, but my Problem is that my Box not connect to the USB Port and it my PC detect the Box, but after a few seconds the Box disconneced from the USB Port again. I have try every Port but no connection to a USB Port.
                I have the issue when I connect the device directly to a USB 2 port on my computer. But when I connect to a POWERED USB Hub, then it works. Maybe your computer is not providing enough power for the box.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I have the issue when I connect the device directly to a USB 2 port on my computer. But when I connect to a POWERED USB Hub, then it works. Maybe your computer is not providing enough power for the box.
                  Exactly, at first i used my pc usb2 port and the box was'nt reconized; i suspect those weren't giving enough juice, the usb3 did the trick!

Comment

Originally posted by BiBaBuTzE View Post

Don't do this.!!!!!!!!
                    I tried to flash this firmware on my box. That worked, but unfortunately the box now hangs when booting at the Beelink logo. I have no chance to get into Recovery.
                    Maybe someone else has some advice for me or another solution for me??? Thank you.

Everything works fine
                    Beeline GT1 Mini firmware is perfect for 4/32 and 4/64

Comment

Originally posted by jiangsai0703 View Post
                      X96Max + 4GB +32G/64G+ 1000M Ethernet Latest firmware:

11-18-2018, 19:20
                      Update KD Player, update Kodi plug-in package.
                      8.1 increase Root management and open app Root.
                      Solve some App display problems after entering the interface.
                      Update web browser, play video display problem。
                      Sdcard firmware web Link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ULW...ew?usp=sharing
                      Hello iangsai0703

you post SD CARD FIRMWARE BUT in your link that s write : u211-ota-root.zip

then is it possible tu update with OTA UPDATE on X96 or only sdcard

Comment

is there custom firmware ATV FOR X96MAX ??

i found on france forum this firmware : https://mega.nz/#!u1lB3AoI!Gcfa9rtuN...u9aj6YiJM9p3-k

but the man who post this say he found on russian forum and vietnamian

but i think that s firmware android classic with launcher android tv

Comment

Originally posted by dangchui View Post
                          is there custom firmware ATV FOR X96MAX ??

i found on france forum this firmware : https://mega.nz/#!u1lB3AoI!Gcfa9rtuN...u9aj6YiJM9p3-k

but the man who post this say he found on russian forum and vietnamian

but i think that s firmware android classic with launcher android tv
                          Why don't you just install the custom ATV firmware for the beelink GT1 mini? it's here on the forum
                          HTML Code:
                          https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905x2/firmware-roms-tools-do/754873-rom-beelink-gt1-mini-oreo-scv1-atv-androidtv-8-1-s905x2

Comment

nothing confirm there s test ok on X96MAX JUST THE FIRMWARE classic BEELINK MINI OFFICIAL : http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php/fo...extra=page%3D1

i wait information of Magendanz or Superceleron if is ok on X96MAX

I SEE Superceleron SCV1 ATV is ok and based on 111N0

but i wait if someone test on NETFLIX app if is ok maybe if superceleron on SCV2 version modify build prop for indicate is nexus or firestick tv for certifications

Comment

Very soon i'll open a thread, but if someone would like to test it HERE is my new FW for X96 Max 4/64 4/32, i'm working also on a 2/16 version and a Beelink Gt1 Mini version.

Has Magisk root yet installed, but please do not update to magisk 18.0 or root will not work anymore, has selinux in permissive mode, is deodexed, tweaked and fixed, has the newest 0zm0sys busybox installed, has a new launcher and nano gapps installed, it's a first version has to be refined, but i'd like you to test it.
                              Flash it with Amlogic Usb Burning Tools 2.1.6.8, load the fw, then after the check click start, plug the usb male to male cable in the blu usb and wait for completion.
                              Let me know.
                              Later on i will add TWRP, actually i need testing without it.

Comment

Hi Xannytech, this is an ATV or standard, I used your build on the M8S II

Comment

Working...
                                X