Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 MAX TV Box BLACK 4/64GB Amlogic S905X2, Android 8.1, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan,USB3.0, BT4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X96 MAX TV Box BLACK 4/64GB Amlogic S905X2, Android 8.1, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan,USB3.0, BT4.0

Something new to maybe spark a bit of interest, we can hope

X96 MAX TV Box BLACK 4/64GB Amlogic S905X2, Android 8.1, 4/64GB, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan,USB3.0, BT4.0

Click image for larger version  Name:	1538218550711644.jpg Views:	1 Size:	152.2 KB ID:	746822

Click image for larger version  Name:	1538218550250273.jpg Views:	1 Size:	114.1 KB ID:	746821

Click image for larger version  Name:	wBEG0uJ.png Views:	1 Size:	89.9 KB ID:	746823

Not to many Details at present more as they become available...
    What you see as found, Name and specs may alter or be different.

But it does look interesting I feel

Gearbest
    Last edited by trebor; 11-13-2018, 17:32. Reason: title fix
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

All I can say, Trebor, WOW, love those specs.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I can't wait for your review Ron. :-)
      No antenna, bummer.
      Last edited by panchovilla; 10-01-2018, 01:19.

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        Me either..

I'm the worst box addict. Ordered the 4/32 model. Will be a good Christmas gift to my nephew.

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        Only need a 64 if you need to store a lot, saves on a sd card

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post
      I'm the worst box addict. Ordered the 4/32 model. Will be a good Christmas gift to my nephew.
      Haha, you are addicted....... I was tempted, but was able to control my self........ At least for a while, since it will be the end of October before they have them to ship..
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Haha, you are addicted....... I was tempted, but was able to control my self........ At least for a while, since it will be the end of October before they have them to ship..
        With any luck, it will be here by Thanksgiving
        . lol

Comment

With any luck, it will be here by Thanksgiving
          . lol
          Great, I will be looking for your review...........

Comment

USB 3 - Welcome and about time if it actually performs to a decent 3.0 level.

USB 2 - Stuck in the dark ages.

Gigabit Ethernet - About time.

BT 4.0 - Bit old hat, even though functional. 4.1/2 with aptX would be the way forward.

5v/2a barrel - Come on! MicroUSB port should be standard as most people will have such an adapter for use with their phones and it could also negate the need to supply an ac adapter with the multi type ports required to serve all regions. By not having to supply one, it reduces the packaging and is lighter for cheaper postal cost and a little more environmentally friendly. We have also consistently seen with these boxes that when using external hard drives, the power usage can be insufficient and with a USB 3.0 port on board, you only increase the likelihood of this happening. If you are going to stick with a barrel, then also up the power requirements to fully support all ports onboard and go a step further by adding a USB port or two to give greater flexibility. 5v/3 or 4a would still mean a lower power device but with a little extra capability and reliability.

It's a step up but by all accounts right now, only a step and by no means a leap.

An opportunity missed?
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
              USB 3 - Welcome and about time if it actually performs to a decent 3.0 level.

USB 2 - Stuck in the dark ages.

Gigabit Ethernet - About time.

BT 4.0 - Bit old hat, even though functional. 4.1/2 with aptX would be the way forward.

5v/2a barrel - Come on! MicroUSB port should be standard as most people will have such an adapter for use with their phones and it could also negate the need to supply an ac adapter with the multi type ports required to serve all regions. By not having to supply one, it reduces the packaging and is lighter for cheaper postal cost and a little more environmentally friendly. We have also consistently seen with these boxes that when using external hard drives, the power usage can be insufficient and with a USB 3.0 port on board, you only increase the likelihood of this happening. If you are going to stick with a barrel, then also up the power requirements to fully support all ports onboard and go a step further by adding a USB port or two to give greater flexibility. 5v/3 or 4a would still mean a lower power device but with a little extra capability and reliability.

It's a step up but by all accounts right now, only a step and by no means a leap.

An opportunity missed?
              Maybe.
              But, better CPU, DDR4 ram, upgraded GPU and USB 3 for the same price other boxes with 3 Gb DDR3 and S912, it might be a great value.

Comment

Maybe.
                But, better CPU, DDR4 ram, upgraded GPU and USB 3 for the same price other boxes with 3 Gb DDR3 and S912, it might be a great value.
                s912 no USB 3.0 port

Comment

this X96 MAX ready end of this month

Comment

Originally posted by acemaxtec View Post

s912 no USB 3.0 port
                    S912 ? It reads S905X2 .

Comment

Could not resist, just ordered one........... I have no idea why!!!! Yeah!!, guess it was that clock on the front, can't resist a clock....

Comment

• trebor
                        trebor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was the Cat picture I bet

I am helpless, Trebor.........

Edit: Or is it Hopeless..........

Comment

treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                      X