Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 MAX TV Box BLACK 4/64GB Amlogic S905X2, Android 8.1, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan,USB3.0, BT4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abood250 View Post

Can play latest version of Netflix?
    I do not use it but the Netflix app seems to work without crashing. I doubt it will be HD. The default Youtube app works but is not HD.

Comment

The latest Netflix app update is not compatible But the stock Netflix works well but only in SD.

Comment

Originally posted by glaven View Post
        The latest Netflix app update is not compatible But the stock Netflix works well but only in SD.
        From play store that will show you it is not compatible but how about install it as apk ?

Comment

Show me the version and link to the apk that you have in mind and I'll happily test it for you.

Comment

Show me the version and link to the apk that you have in mind and I'll happily test it for you.

Please test mouse movement and clicks also playing videos in HD

Thank you

Comment

OK I have installed your version. My air mouse works better than stock because the pause/play now works! Video quality is the same as the stock which I don't think is full HD. Is there a way to definitely check this while a video is playing? I've set the video quality to high in my profile.

Comment

OK I have installed your version. My air mouse works better than stock because the pause/play now works! Video quality is the same as the stock which I don't think is full HD. Is there a way to definitely check this while a video is playing? I've set the video quality to high in my profile.
                Maybe because of your internet connection speed

try it with other connection did you have wifi probelm?

Comment

Just checked on my Huawei M5 and it shows HD next to the episode list. When I checked the same on the X96 there is no HD symbol so it looks like a DRM problem.

Comment

Just checked on my Huawei M5 and it shows HD next to the episode list. When I checked the same on the X96 there is no HD symbol so it looks like a DRM problem.
                    Did tried another video? and please make sure that you remove the last app before installing new version, if you did then do clear the storage of app.

Comment

Uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same. None of the programs have HD.

Comment

Uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same. None of the programs have HD.
                        That's weird I install it on H96 pro and works fine with HD.

Comment

I have just tried the XTMOD-ATV X96 Max on my X96 Max 4/64 and it works very well. Youtube was 720p HD but I did not try Neflix, I do not have an account.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post

I have just tried the XTMOD-ATV X96 Max on my X96 Max 4/64 and it works very well. Youtube was 720p HD but I did not try Neflix, I do not have an account.
                            I have tried XTMOD-ATV X96 Max on the 2gb /16gb model , YouTube ATV i get 4K but if i watch live streams I get scrambled green screen with sound only but use Smart YouTube app which works, Also Although WIFI is very good and works fast randomly can happen after 1 hr or 6 hrs the WIFI will just vanish and box will go totally slow and need unpluging been testing with Ethernet cable and so far not had same issue, been told these issues only happen on the 2gb / 16gb model

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post

I have tried XTMOD-ATV X96 Max on the 2gb /16gb model , YouTube ATV i get 4K but if i watch live streams I get scrambled green screen with sound only but use Smart YouTube app which works, Also Although WIFI is very good and works fast randomly can happen after 1 hr or 6 hrs the WIFI will just vanish and box will go totally slow and need unpluging been testing with Ethernet cable and so far not had same issue, been told these issues only happen on the 2gb / 16gb model
                              That's interesting as I did not get the same errors, though I do routinely use Ethernet, but did try WiFi. It is odd that only your model seems affected. I liked the ROM but found it heavyweight for my needs. I do not use ATV, rarely use Youtube and never Netflix. My issue with the mounts remains though and only two HDD's were found. I am pinning my future hopes on a stock firmware update or a port of OpenElec or LibreElec for the X96 Max 4/64.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post

That's interesting as I did not get the same errors, though I do routinely use Ethernet, but did try WiFi. It is odd that only your model seems affected. I liked the ROM but found it heavyweight for my needs. I do not use ATV, rarely use Youtube and never Netflix. My issue with the mounts remains though and only two HDD's were found. I am pinning my future hopes on a stock firmware update or a port of OpenElec or LibreElec for the X96 Max 4/64.
                                I prefer ATV its simple to use and apps are made for basic remote, s905x2 is really good can easily play 4k hdr 50gb + plus files using Kodi via network with ethernet

Comment

Working...
                                X