Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 MAX TV Box BLACK 4/64GB Amlogic S905X2, Android 8.1, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan,USB3.0, BT4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

The box isnt electrically isolated this has nothing to do with bricked box.
    Ok, nvm then. I use couple of these boxes without hdmi surge without problem...

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post

You must be charged negatively
      Charged? There is no battery.

Comment

The box isnt electrically isolated this has nothing to do with bricked box.
        You should ask yourself the right questions. I easily believe these cheap things - where HDMI frying is a long story - are not correctly or not enough protected but... 2 in a row! There must be another of your devices "pissing in ground" beyond reasonable limits.

Charged? There is no battery.
        Nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post

You should ask yourself the right questions. I easily believe these cheap things - where HDMI frying is a long story - are not correctly or not enough protected but... 2 in a row! There must be another of your devices "pissing in ground" beyond reasonable limits.

Nevermind
          Eheheh i didnt read your post correctly. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by nikolaign View Post

Ok, nvm then. I use couple of these boxes without hdmi surge without problem...
            You are lucky then,or i am totally unlucky. But there is tons of users with the same fate!

Comment

Hello my remote control not working. Help?
              Any code to set to the box to work?
              Led red is working but not control any e android box

Enviado do meu LYA-L29 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Hey ppl!
                Does something changed in 20190315 x96max 2gb update ?
                I am still on 20181123...
                ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by nikolaign View Post
                  Hey ppl!
                  Does something changed in 20190315 x96max 2gb update ?
                  I am still on 20181123...
                  ​​​​​
                  Just a keyboard fix

Comment

Originally posted by abhifx View Post

Just a keyboard fix
                    They still haven't fix low quality audio output via headphone jack when hdmi is in..?
                    ?

Comment

how to speed up boot screen ?
                      also , box send to standby, after power up again .. long boot screen in starting

Comment

Does anyone knows what audio chip this unit use?
                        From my subject ear it is not audiophile level...
                        It sounds like low gain mono (aux out -- speaker).
                        It seems I can not disable hdmi audio passthrough on this box...
                        Some intutition tells me that's probably some software issue..?

EDIT:
                        After prolonged time testing aux output on this unit, I presume it is dual mono or low quality stereo signal on default (deezer, webbrowser, media player). On kodi I hear some difference, so I think it is both hardware (low quality chip?) and software (encoders, decoders?) issue...
                        Does anyone tried Viper4android on x96max box?
                        Last edited by nikolaign; 06-10-2019, 00:24.

Comment

Originally posted by zap View Post
                          The correct pins to short are here (the link leads to russian forum 4pda, just open the spoiler, the picture is inside):

When you short them, the CPU will not detect the eMMC circuit during startup, thus will start some internal copy of the bootloader which will happily connect with USB Burn Tool.
                          So, short the pins on picture and recycle box power... keep the pins short until UBT detects the device.
                          This will unbrick any device even if you fill the whole eMMC flash with garbage...
                          Initially UBT detected the H96 Max X2 box when shorted the HDMI box, but it got failed at 3% during flashing and when i pushed the refresh button on UBT and clicked the start, I got 3rd error "0x00101004". From there the HDMI pin short method not working. Can someone help how to make the device get detected in UBT tool. Error pic attached.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	H96 Max X2 UBT Error.png
Views:	1516
Size:	308.7 KB
ID:	776360

Comment

Originally posted by omaramiromo View Post

Glad to hear that man.. actually i read somewhere that need to short circuit using nand flash pin component.. but i cannot found that pin on our box board.. then i try the hdmi port and boom.. it worked.. hope this method can help other people who brick their box... enjoy
                            Hi can i know if this method work for h96 max x2? Mine is totally dead.

Comment

Originally posted by prabu001 View Post

Initially UBT detected the H96 Max X2 box when shorted the HDMI box, but it got failed at 3% during flashing and when i pushed the refresh button on UBT and clicked the start, I got 3rd error "0x00101004". From there the HDMI pin short method not working. Can someone help how to make the device get detected in UBT tool. Error pic attached.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	H96 Max X2 UBT Error.png
Views:	1516
Size:	308.7 KB
ID:	776360
                              This is not thread for that box - try to ask your question on https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-lan-bt/page37

Comment

Hey ppl, there is Android 9.0 (Pie) for x96 max. It came couple of days ago.
                                Does anyone try it?

Comment

Working...
                                X