• Show
Clear All

Much the same just running Android 9

Root
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Have just been advised that the above version 901N0 is not for the current version of the GT-mini
      Its for the newer B905x2 chip that uses ddr4
      Normal GT-MINI 905x2 uses LPDDR4,
      It would be advised not to install it as it will give you grief.

treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

A question for owners of the G1 mini (s905x2). Does anyone have a chance to test the composite video output on this model ? I see two video outputs in Armbian settings, but I have no way to check the AV output.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          New STOCK Firmware can be found,
          This be a Android 9 update

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...mini-stock-rom
          "This firmware is designed for the newer B905x2 that uses LPddr4"

It's for B905x2 not S905x2

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

Comment

In the latest version Libreelec 20190705 on GT1 mini has all the equipment, wired network, WiFi, Bt, 4k video test. On Armbian has sound HDMI, wired LAN, WiFi, BT

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
              In the latest version Libreelec 20190705 on GT1 mini has all the equipment, wired network, WiFi, Bt, 4k video test. On Armbian has sound HDMI, wired LAN, WiFi, BT
              Hello, can you please share a brief procedure how to install Libreelec in GT1 mini ? Mainly what device tree to use, where to download it etc.... Thnks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by tagi123 View Post

Hello, can you please share a brief procedure how to install Libreelec in GT1 mini ? Mainly what device tree to use, where to download it etc.... Thnks in advance
                Use the s905x2 image. It uses the right dtb, nothing to change. Download, unzip , write to external media, activate multi-boot and the system should automatically start.

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post

Use the s905x2 image. It uses the right dtb, nothing to change. Download, unzip , write to external media, activate multi-boot and the system should automatically start.
                  Wow, thnks, just test it.... Didn't realize it is so simple
                  Maybe a stupid question, but what about the updates?
                  Is it possible to install OTA or only manually?

Comment

Originally posted by tagi123 View Post

Wow, thnks, just test it.... Didn't realize it is so simple
                    Maybe a stupid question, but what about the updates?
                    Is it possible to install OTA or only manually?
                    After the official version is released, you can use auto-update.

Comment

Seems like CE (CoreELEC) now supports s905x2 according to this post: https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/sup...and-a311d/6016

Even HD audio (Dolby atmos, DTS HD-MA etc) has been reported to work.

Has anyone tested on Beelink Gt1 mini? I assume CE will not work on the Gt1 mini A (since it has locked bootloader?)

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Frodo View Post
                        Seems like CE (CoreELEC) now supports s905x2....
                        Has anyone tested on Beelink Gt1 mini? I assume CE will not work on the Gt1 mini A (since it has locked bootloader?)
                        Don't be afraid to test CoreElec(CE) - you run it off your Micro SDcard or a USB drive; don't have to flash it to your eMMC. So don't know why a locked bootloader would stop you from using it. I have a USB fitted with CoreElec with the Stable release from July, setup for my S912 devices and it runs flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                          FIRMWARE: Beelink GT1 MINI with SoC S905X2 for all versions (115N0)

Firmware version: Build number 115N0
                          System: Android version 8.1.0
                          Repair:
                          1: Fix the browser playing video flicker problem
                          2: Fix LightHome Weather Service
                          3: OTA has been pushed
                          Can be directly updated from 107N0, 108N0, TO 109N0, 110N0,111N0, 112N0,113N0 , 114N0 to 115N0.
                          Brush tool download link (GT1 mini must use this latest brush tool, the old brush tool can not be used): https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f...xF0iA?e=OoUWKE
                          Firmware and Brush tutorial download link (includes USB cable firmware, SD card brush firmwar, Brush tutorial three files):
                          https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f...CvQnQ?e=3ZmcgF

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-09-12-09-43-36.png
Views:	816
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	783542

I have downloaded the SD Card brush firmware zip but the factory_update_param.aml file (as shown in the tutorial above) is missing. Where can I find it?

Comment

Working...
                          X