• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post
    Power on/off only with the stock remote
    OK thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post
      Hello. I have a problem with my remote control airmouse RF k03.It is not possible to turn the box off or on with this remote control.
      Thank you.
      mine is switch off by default but need to program it to enable it to "switch on" through stock remote via IR learning

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amincom View Post
        mine is switch off by default but need to program it to enable it to "switch on" through stock remote via IR learning

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk
        OK thanks, can you tell me how to do it?

Comment

Good news. In the latest version LibreELEC added initial support for Beelink mini GT1. I checked on the model 4\32, LE normal starting (no work HDMI sound and WiFi). Download the image AMLG12, unzip, write to an external media (you can use an SD card or USB flash drive). To connect to the TV box and activate the multi-boot method of a toothpick. After that will be automatically run external systems Libreelec Armbian.

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            Will have a look later this day

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
          Good news. In the latest version LibreELEC added initial support for Beelink mini GT1. I checked on the model 4\32, LE normal starting (no work HDMI sound and WiFi). Download the image AMLG12, unzip, write to an external media (you can use an SD card or USB flash drive). To connect to the TV box and activate the multi-boot method of a toothpick. After that will be automatically run external systems Libreelec Armbian.

https://yadi.sk/d/hIMR3EQpiBtMNQ
          How to "activate the multi-boot", where the toothpick?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
            Good news. In the latest version LibreELEC added initial support for Beelink mini GT1.
            Is LibreELEC support device specific or chipset specific? Will this work for other S905X2 boxes?

Comment

How to "activate the multi-boot", where the toothpick?
              At the bottom of the case there is a small hole, behind it is a button, you need to press it and then turn on the power. After 5-10 seconds, release the button. The system must activate the multi-boot itself.

Is LibreELEC support device specific or chipset specific? Will this work for other S905X2 boxes?
              Try it, I didn't check. All checks are at your discretion.

Comment

In the last image Libreelec 20190521 added support for WiFi G1 mini.

Comment

Hmm.. personally, I'm glad I waited for the GT Mini-A, now on its way from GeekBuying. Same specs, but Android TV firmware with Netflix 4K and YouTube 4K openly advertised. Widevine L1, PlayReady DRM supposedly - we'll see, only 5 days more to find out...

Hopefully, Librelec will run on it too. IF I can find the image file...

Last edited by Zahir; 05-22-2019, 17:50.

Comment

Good news. Now tested the new version Libreelec in G1 mini. Works all equipment, WiFi BT sound via HDMI, AV video output. On the Armbian version everything works too (except HDMI sound, will be added in the next version of images).

Comment

balbes150 - fine work! Is the Librelec image available for download?

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                        balbes150 - fine work! Is the Librelec image available for download?

Comment

bajann - thank you as ever, good friend.

Comment

New STOCK Firmware can be found,
                            This be a Android 9 update

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...mini-stock-rom
                            treboR
                            Please consider
                            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                            X