Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM9 Android TV Voice Remote Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/32 Dual Wifi Fast lan BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine got shipped yesterday, should be here in a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustdroid View Post
      Mine got shipped yesterday, should be here in a week or two.
      Am tempted to hit the BUY at GB cos its on sales at USD55.99 ending couple of hours...

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Am tempted to hit the BUY at GB cos its on sales at USD55.99 ending couple of hours...
        Don't fall for that trick. They are doing those tricks all the time, so you go buy it asap, just cause you're afraid you will never get it for that price again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

If you ordered now I wouldn't expect it to be shipped straight away. They are probably just trying to get more orders for next shipment.

Comment

When you guys receive your boxes please check which HDR formats it handles (assuming you have a tv that supports all HDR formats), also see whether kodi can switch the framerate correctly and test out the temperatures when playing uncompressed UHD bluray files. Amlogic released their android 9.0 rom for the S905X and S905X2 just under 2 weeks ago so this box may get that firmware update within the next few months. I think google has been helping to make amlogic chips stable with android 9.0 so it might be a better quality rom.

Comment

Originally posted by frenkovka View Post

Don't fall for that trick. They are doing those tricks all the time, so you go buy it asap, just cause you're afraid you will never get it for that price again.
              Yup, i remembered i bought the m8s pro L at $75.99 in May this year and now its selling under $62.99... haha
              Last edited by Hideiyoshi; 11-19-2018, 00:34.

Comment

Too bad about Netflix.

Do we know if this supports AC wifi?

Comment

Originally posted by zelder View Post
                  Too bad about Netflix.

Do we know if this supports AC wifi?
                  Yes, according to the spec sheet

Comment

I'm happy to do any tests you guys want as soon as mine gets here. Not sure if my TV supports all HDR formats though.

Comment

• mo123
                      mo123 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You hope the device supports auto frame-rate otherwise HDR won't be possible.

Does anyone have a 4k HDR video file that is good for testing that I can download?

Comment

Originally posted by Rustdroid View Post
                      Does anyone have a 4k HDR video file that is good for testing that I can download?
                      Uncompressed 4K demos, samples, and trailers, to show off your new ultra-HD (2160p) HDR/HLG/Dolby Vision television or monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by spaceship9876 View Post
                        Thanks ill try one of those files when it gets here. Should be about a week.

Comment

Great if you can check whether it is rooted or not. Geekbuying customer service says both.

Comment

Is there a way to contact Mecool directly?

Comment

Originally posted by zelder View Post
                              Is there a way to contact Mecool directly?
                              Yes on the Videostrong website, there are emails.
                              But they never respond back.

Comment

Working...
                              X