Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM9 Android TV Voice Remote Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/32 Dual Wifi Fast lan BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frenkovka View Post
    After flashing my KM9 with this image, box has a very poor reception of signal from remote device (with voice control). I have to point the remote directly to the box when with the previous I could point it away and the signal would be recieved still.
    Can anybody assist how to fix this issue?

Sounds like you did not pair your remote with Bluetooth.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by frenkovka View Post
      After flashing my KM9 with this image, box has a very poor reception of signal from remote device (with voice control). I have to point the remote directly to the box when with the previous I could point it away and the signal would be recieved still.
      Can anybody assist how to fix this issue?

you must go into settings and pair it via blootooth hold ok and vol- and it will show up

Comment

Thanks so much fellas, it works like a charm now!

Comment

Originally posted by simbian View Post
          Hello, i received this tv box from Gearbest with Android 9 already installed, i suppose the latest official firmware available.
          I have problems using VPN services with my IPTV subscription.
          I tried several both free and premium VPN apps, they works well and connect to VPN servers but when i start the IPTV apps the channels does not load.
          • It isn't a VPN related problem, because they connect fine using their apps (eg. i tried NordVPN), the problem is only when using my IPTV list.
          • It isn't an IPTV provider problem, they confirmed me that VPN is open and allowed, i did a test and the same list works well using VPN services in another device (i tried a smartphone with Android 8.1 Oreo) and connected to the same WiFi home network.
          • It isn't an IPTV app player problem, i used the same IPTV apps (Gotit, Extreme IPTV...) used in the tv box in the smartphone with Android 8.1 Oreo and it works well using VPN.
          I suspect the problem can be caused by the box itself or maybe the O.S. (Android 9), any solution or anyone who has this box with this same Android version has same issue?
          Guys has anyone solved the issue of VPN disconnects? I figured that I can connect to a VPN through Ethernet but immediately my connection drops. However, I found a workaround. If you go into the android settings when the disconnect occurs, choose Network and Internet, choose IP Settings and just confirm you're already chosen configuration (for me I just press dhcp). The connection to Ethernet is re-established and I stay connected to the VPN permanently.

This is working for me but a bit of a hassle every time. Has anyone found a fix for this bug?
          Last edited by KingEB; 09-01-2019, 01:13. Reason: Edit...duplicate post.

Comment

Hi friends .. Is there anyone who has backed up KM9 8.1 oreo version (KM9_OPM1.171019.011 V0828.20181122) with Twrp? If there is a link? Private message is on ...Thank you..

Comment

Which wifi chip does this device come with? I am looking for firmware which can be crossflashed

Comment

Isn't there any way to FHD Netflix work on this box except coreelec?

Comment

Originally posted by srvngrc View Post
                  Isn't there any way to FHD Netflix work on this box except coreelec?
                  Go to KM3 thread, read last few pages for temp solution

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Go to KM3 thread, read last few pages for temp solution
                    Thanks for reply. The apk file on that thread has been deleted. So i couldn't find any solution. Do you have any working apk file?

Comment

if you talk about the trick of YABLIO the link is here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wek...7JKaiz5Nq/view

with this other : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RGQ...AMcpSjk-p/view

install the 2 APPLICATIONS
                      launch the first application black background to log

and there is OK on KM9PRO too

And see the youtube video for the manipulation

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
                      Last edited by dangchui; 10-18-2019, 23:25.

Comment

Originally posted by dangchui View Post
                        if you talk about the trick of YABLIO the link is here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wek...7JKaiz5Nq/view

with this other : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RGQ...AMcpSjk-p/view

install the 2 APPLICATIONS
                        launch the first application black background to log

and there is OK on KM9PRO too

And see the youtube video for the manipulation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8esZpLrJwI8
                        Thanks but it’s not working for me..

Comment

what is your box KM9PRO OR KM3 i repeat this trick is ok only on box certified not the KM9 Simple for exemple

if you have install the two apk you launch only the black apk yablio and verified you have not other version of netflix installed

Comment

Originally posted by dangchui View Post
                            what is your box KM9PRO OR KM3 i repeat this trick is ok only on box certified not the KM9 Simple for exemple

if you have install the two apk you launch only the black apk yablio and verified you have not other version of netflix installed
                            I have KM9.. Any solution for KM9?

Comment

I have the mecool km9 that comes with IR remote and no official android TV.
                              I have a strange issue with the device. Whenever I turn it off and back on, system time is set to January 1, 2015.
                              It can't sync the clock through the internet. It's connected via the Ethernet port and the auto time sync setting is on.
                              The time problem causes apps to believe they are not connected to the internet so nothing works unless I set the time and date manually.

Comment

I REPEAT for this trick is ok only on KM9 PRO and KM3 And all box 100% certified google NOT KM9 NORMAL sorry i have test i have one the solution is only with apk android classic

Comment

Working...
                                X