Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM9 Android TV Voice Remote Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/32 Dual Wifi Fast lan BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imurreflection View Post
    Hello Friends, I m getting mine box pretty soon. Can people here please confirm if KM9 Pro has the ability to play Amazon Prime in 4k or even 1080p.
    Amazon Prime works fine in 1080p and Dolby Digital plus audio. You need to sideload the correct version of apk as it is not available in playstore. I am hopeful in near future Amazon will release Prime video and prime music apps for Android TV which will be available in Playstore (since Amazon and Google seem to have ended their cold war)

Comment

Originally posted by SJMoore View Post
      Anyone else having issues when running apk's? I have 3 that I run regularly and lately they all crash about 15 minutes into a movie/TV show, (exit to home screen) all Apk's are regularly updated, I'm thinking its an issue with the km9.

What APKs are those? I have KM9 Pro and generally everything run very well. My mostly used apps are Youtube, Amazon Prime, VLC player, Kodi, Thoptv, Jio Cinema & JioTV (India), Tubi TV, TED, Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshchn View Post

Amazon Prime works fine in 1080p and Dolby Digital plus audio. You need to sideload the correct version of apk as it is not available in playstore. I am hopeful in near future Amazon will release Prime video and prime music apps for Android TV which will be available in Playstore (since Amazon and Google seem to have ended their cold war)
        Hi, Thanks for confirming this. Can you please also check if this box is able to play Amazon Prime in 4k. I know that the version required to play Amazon Prime is available on Aptoide. Kindly confirm mate.

Comment

Hi, Thanks for confirming this. Can you please also check if this box is able to play Amazon Prime in 4k. I know that the version required to play Amazon Prime is available on Aptoide. Kindly confirm mate.
          I havent been able to get 4K in Amazon Prime, but I cannot confirm if it is because of the KM9Pro or the app. I have the box set to 1080p resolution as it is connected to a 1080p capable audio receiver outputing to 4K TV. Also my internet bandwidth is not fast enough for 4K and I am not even sure if Amazon Prime gives 4K in my country. So too many variables.

Comment

I havent been able to get 4K in Amazon Prime, but I cannot confirm if it is because of the KM9Pro or the app. I have the box set to 1080p resolution as it is connected to a 1080p capable audio receiver outputing to 4K TV. Also my internet bandwidth is not fast enough for 4K and I am not even sure if Amazon Prime gives 4K in my country. So too many variables.
            Thanks a lot mate..please see if you have Jack Ryan in your amazon app..it has 4k resolution.

Comment

What APKs are those? I have KM9 Pro and generally everything run very well. My mostly used apps are Youtube, Amazon Prime, VLC player, Kodi, Thoptv, Jio Cinema & JioTV (India), Tubi TV, TED, Spotify
              Hello Mate, can you please try any 4k video on Amazon Prime example Jack Ryan and see if it plays in 4k.

Comment

What APKs are those?
                Problem is with TitaniumTV, CinemaHD and BeeTV.
                No issues with Youtube and Smart iptv, they work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by SJMoore View Post

Problem is with TitaniumTV, CinemaHD and BeeTV.
                  No issues with Youtube and Smart iptv, they work fine.
                  Oh..they are vital apk's..did you try apk time to download these apps..you must try Morph and Stremio also..ideally speaking, there shouldn't b any iisues with these apps. Please uninstall and reinstall from apk time

Comment

Oh..they are vital apk's..did you try apk time to download these apps..you must try Morph and Stremio also..ideally speaking, there shouldn't b any iisues with these apps. Please uninstall and reinstall from apk time
                    I use Filelinked and never had a problem til lately. I will uninstall and try APK time, see if that helps.
                    Thanks

Comment

Well, I uninstalled all three mentioned APKs, then reinstalled from apk time.
                      I ran TitaniumTV for over 2 hours with no issues.
                      Its possible the APKs from Filelinked were corrupt. Will try the other two tomorrow.

Comment

I use "Filelinked" since a long time ago and no any issue,but sometimes their updated late or dead or something else....
                        Also try "APK Time" too

Terrarium/Titanium/BeeTV/ some of my favorites

Note;and use "REALDEBRID" account as well!!

more fast more FHD links etc.,
                        and its not expensive,just try it than comment it,I'v been used this account,last 2,5yrs

Comment

I ran all three APKs (TitaniumTV, BeeTV, CinemaHD) last night with no crashes, thankfully. So I'll stick to APK Time for now. Cheers!

Comment

Android TV 9 for KM9. reserved for the box with remote voice. Download this rom and extract it, .zip extract will see .img. Update the USB tool of ROM . Rom Stock for KM9 Pro update for KM9

Last edited by Duy Tai; 05-25-2019, 01:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Duy Tai View Post
                              Android TV 9 for KM9. reserved for the box with remote voice

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=293435
                              Is that ported rom?

Comment

Can the km9 pro be rooted ?

Comment

Working...
                                X