H96 MAX X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4/32GB Dual Band WiFi Fast LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawncck View Post
    Help. ANyone use the short pin method to revive your box? Mine totally no power after i do restore using twrp. It seems totally dead. Anyone know? I open up the android box but i do not know which to short.
    Please first try different adapter. And try your current adapter on a different device. Maybe your adapter is faulty. You cant brick boxes by twrp restores. Unless you restored oreo over pie (that messed up the bootloader). And still the red light must come on. Does it not light up even on connecting to PC with USB wire? With reset button? Please try all options before trying the below method. I know it shows first two pins in below video, but it differs for different boxes. Please try all pairs of pins one by one. And give adequate time to each pair of pins. As in the video, you will do this process after opening usb burn tool and connecting the box with usb. With any luck, your pc will make a sound and the box will get detected in usb tool. If you have not managed to kill it completely.

Amlogic Burning Tool - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tnoEx2QBVDuG7W4RuVbggFF8ojwi2uYdMirror - https://mirrorace.com/m/sB4YRom that fixed my x96 - https:/...

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

Please first try different adapter. And try your current adapter on a different device. Maybe your adapter is faulty. You cant brick boxes by twrp restores. Unless you restored oreo over pie (that messed up the bootloader). And still the red light must come on. Does it not light up even on connecting to PC with USB wire? With reset button? Please try all options before trying the below method. I know it shows first two pins in below video, but it differs for different boxes. Please try all pairs of pins one by one. And give adequate time to each pair of pins. As in the video, you will do this process after opening usb burn tool and connecting the box with usb. With any luck, your pc will make a sound and the box will get detected in usb tool. If you have not managed to kill it completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsyS3p5asZs
      i did a orea twrp restore over pie. Then no more light.
      The adapter is working fine. I open up the box and plug in USB but the led did not light up. And I couldn?t find which item to short it. Because the item in the video is different board. Any other way? Or if I post a pic of my board, u able to identify what to short?

Comment

i did a orea twrp restore over pie. Then no more light.
        The adapter is working fine. I open up the box and plug in USB but the led did not light up. And I couldn?t find which item to short it. Because the item in the video is different board. Any other way? Or if I post a pic of my board, u able to identify what to short?
        Post the picture. But dont get your hopes up. I have no idea how you have found unlimited ways to destroy your box. I have been flashing stuff for 7 years, I have broken 2 phones in frustration but always I found a way.

Comment

Post the picture. But dont get your hopes up. I have no idea how you have found unlimited ways to destroy your box. I have been flashing stuff for 7 years, I have broken 2 phones in frustration but always I found a way.
          Hi here is the circuit pic.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi here is the circuit pic.
            Looks like someone in this very thread has already done it. Take his help. He has given pictures for shorting also.

Comment

Is this Android 9 firmware working well also on 2/16 GB version?

Comment

Originally posted by bain19 View Post
                picked up this "H96 MAX X2" off of amazon recently and I've only been able to find one firmware that has worked on the device

I found the firmware here "aml_s905x2_H96Max_4g_mac_wifi_lpddr3_20190305" ; Other link to firmware for reference here

Silkscreen on the actual board say:
                • s70-905x2-v3
                • 2019-02-18

Images that havent worked:
                • X96Max_V311_4G_190302_to_H96MaxX2
                • X96Max_V311_4G_190302
                • H96_Max_X2_s905x2_4g_20190114
                • XTMOD_GT1MINI_1.0_PUBLIC_to_aml_s905x2_H96MaxX2_4g-Multi-port hellish mixture
                • S905X2.HK1_PRO_AP6330_100M_8.1.2019.01.02.13.58
                • aml_s905x2_X2_tubi_4g_mac_wifi_20181117
                • u215.T10_PRO_4G_AP6330_100M_8.1.2019.02.20.17.02

At one point I bricked the device but I was able to short out the nand and flash it

Nand pins here

Pic's of board

Does anyone know what other images I can use ?

Hi Can i check w u how do u unbricked your box? My box have no power light on after I restore orea on pie using twrp. After reboot then the power do not light up. I suspect i bricked the box. I follow your pic to short the board but still the light do not appear. How do u make your box work again. Thanks

Comment

Looks like someone in this very thread has already done it. Take his help. He has given pictures for shorting also.

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...680#post774680
                  I try to short that w a test pen, But still it does not light up. The power is working fine. What else could be the problem. Previously I plugged into PC and was able to detect in the burning tools. Now no response from burning tools. Any way to see if PC detect it?

Comment

I try to short that w a test pen, But still it does not light up. The power is working fine. What else could be the problem. Previously I plugged into PC and was able to detect in the burning tools. Now no response from burning tools. Any way to see if PC detect it?
                    Look on device manager!

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post

Look on device manager!
                      My device didnt show the android box. Means not detected right. The power led is not lighted.

Comment

My device didnt show the android box. Means not detected right. The power led is not lighted.
                        If it's not then something's happening with your tv box!
                        If it's something yellow then the drivers is not properly installed!

Comment

If it's not then something's happening with your tv box!
                          If it's something yellow then the drivers is not properly installed!
                          he has been flashing successfully earlier. He decided to restore oreo backup over pie. His bootloader has got cleaned so its not being detected. Only nand pin shorting method might work for him which apparently loads an internal failsafe bootloader but the guy who has performed this has not responded till now. basically what i understand is, you plug the box to pc while keeping usb tool on, and with a screw driver, short the pins shown in the picture. that means connect them temporarily with metal and the box gets detected in 5 seconds. but his box light is also not working and that is a very bad sign. in all short pin videos, box light is working already.

Comment

he has been flashing successfully earlier. He decided to restore oreo backup over pie. His bootloader has got cleaned so its not being detected. Only nand pin shorting method might work for him which apparently loads an internal failsafe bootloader but the guy who has performed this has not responded till now. basically what i understand is, you plug the box to pc while keeping usb tool on, and with a screw driver, short the pins shown in the picture. that means connect them temporarily with metal and the box gets detected in 5 seconds. but his box light is also not working and that is a very bad sign. in all short pin videos, box light is working already.
                            I did what was supposed to do. Load burning tools on, plug usb to pc. Then short the pins. But my light not lighted and does not get detected. And you are right, no light at all could means a gone case. I just want to get clarification for someone who has bricked before. I want to see if even though bricked, is there light on their box. Mine is totally off.

Comment

The other tv box has another ddr so it might have and another eMMC!
                              So i want to say that maybe needs other 2 pins to do the business!

Comment

The other tv box has another ddr so it might have and another eMMC!
                                So i want to say that maybe needs other 2 pins to do the business!
                                U mean I need short another 2 pin? I did post the pic. U know which one is the eMMC?

Comment

Working...
                                X