No announcement yet.

H96 MAX X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4/32GB Dual Band WiFi Fast LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I have a H96 max TV box, it is blocked in maskrom mode and suddenly impossible to install or install the firmware one day. I tried everything, do the short circuit, nothing works. help me please
    Last edited by viruskail; 03-25-2020, 17:30.

Comment

Originally posted by viruskail View Post
      Hello, I have a H96 max TV box, it is blocked in maskrom mode and suddenly impossible to install or install the firmware one day. I tried everything, do the short circuit, nothing works. help me please
      Do you actually have H96 max X2? Is it the DDR3 or DDr4 version? Did you use USB burning tool OR burn card maker method? Be more specific what you have already tried.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I have the H96 V1.2 it seems to me. Regarding DDR3 or DDR4, I don't know. I am enclosing a photo of the tv box.
        I tried it by USB, not SD.

Photo 2
        Attached Files

Comment

viruskail you are in the subject of H96 Amlogic S905X2. Your box seems to have RK3318 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Totally different processor and of course Firmware.
          Go there and download the proper firmware for your box:
          *****************https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade

Comment

Thank you, but I have already downloaded the firmwair and already tried, without success, it gives me errors, the light remains red

Comment

Originally posted by viruskail View Post
              Thank you, but I have already downloaded the firmwair and already tried, without success, it gives me errors, the light remains red
              What I am trying to say is that if this is your box https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...18-android-9-0 maybe its better to look there for help.

Comment

Comment

combine when opening. red marked ones.
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
                  Last edited by kipir; 03-26-2020, 19:55.

Comment

Hey guys, Glad to share the firmware for H96 MAX+ 4GB/64GB TV Box PC Flash Firmware Flash Tool Driver Assistant Flash guide, please refer to the Video Have fun! Oct 16, 2018sharon What’s your Reaction? +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 Facebook Twitter Email

download software here.

Comment

hi, i have samsung tizen tv.
                      h96 max x2 works with tv control on some software that i have installed on my device.
                      some software does not work with tv remote .
                      what should i do to make it work.
                      Which folder or file will change with root exlorer.
                      can you help me.
                      I want to use with one TV remote.

Comment

Necessity is the mother of invention

Magisk Root achieved on android 9. H96max x2.

As bad as the wifi module for this box might be, its a challenge to make stuff work. I don't know if this has already been covered, or a way was already found to accomplish this for our box, I was in desperate need of magisk, and through magisk I needed Edxposed and then, fake wifi module for asphalt 9 and JIO TV. Understandably, I could achieve magisk, xposed and fake wifi by merely reverting back to android 8 oreo which promised JIO TV support, but it came with a caveat. As I understand, oreo on our box turned the best games to shit. Stutters and random freezes. SoI could either have android 9 with gaming performance (without wifi compulsory games like asphalt 9) or I could have android 8 with JIO TV and no games.

Nerds hate compromise. Even crackers like me prefer maximum mileage out of technology we buy. I searched but I didn't find ay way to magisk our android 9 h96 max x2. So Today I had a breakthrough.

I am providing screenshots below. And I will provide the method if anyone needs it (I don't know if anyone needs this magisk on android 9, specially for our crappy box)

CREDITS:

ALVATECH (freaktab) https://forum.freaktab.com/member/88846-alvatech

Sergej_a_g https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showuser=566658

Comment

Screenshots:

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 12 photos.

Comment

Let me know if you guys need magisk for android 9 on your boxes. Thanks to alvatech and sergej_a_g

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post
                              Let me know if you guys need magisk for android 9 on your boxes. Thanks to alvatech and sergej_a_g
                              Yes Please.

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post
                                Necessity is the mother of invention

Magisk Root achieved on android 9. H96max x2.

I am providing screenshots below. And I will provide the method if anyone needs it (I don't know if anyone needs this magisk on android 9, specially for our crappy box)
                                Please! Very interested!

Comment

Working...
                                X