Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

I’m using vanced
    Do you have automatic updates enabled? If yes try to disable it and do not update Youtube.

Comment

And? I’m still having issues with black screen.

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
        And? I’m still having issues with black screen.
        I have the same box and I have installed both Smart Youtube and Vanced (with no problem). If I let my box update Youtube I "loose" the installation of Vanced and I have to reinstall it,
        Did you try Smart Youtube?
        Sorry but if you still have problems you have to find the reason by yourself.Good luck.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm a bit disconnected from the topic. is there any new rom? I am in the GT king I think in the first one. are there more versions? or do you know a better rom? I mainly only use it for KODI. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by carlero View Post
            Hi guys, I'm a bit disconnected from the topic. is there any new rom? I am in the GT king I think in the first one. are there more versions? or do you know a better rom? I mainly only use it for KODI. Thank you
            I too have GT King Rom and I am fully satisfied. There is nothing that I am missing. So why to look for another rom if you are satisfied with the one you already have?
            I use the version that I have uploaded some pages before (as some newer versions had some problems).

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post

I also use a USB 3.0 cable without any problem....
              Use the USB 2.0 port of the tv box for flashing!
              Also use the latest burning tool with the licence inside!
              And also push start in the flash tool and then connect the box!
              Good luck!
              perfect it is not, remote control sometimes fails and Wi-Fi is not very stable among others

perfect it is not, remote control sometimes fails and Wi-Fi is not very stable among others

Comment

For me the remote control Never fails and I use 3 different kinds of remotes (the original, an airmouse and a rii mini style remote). Do you use the version I have and I have uploaded here?
                As far as the WiFi is concerned I can not tell you much because I mainly use ethernet. Even when I use wifi the connection is perfect, but the router is at the same room (so this is not a typical case).

Comment

What do you mean EXACTLY ?

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

For me the remote control Never fails and I use 3 different kinds of remotes (the original, an airmouse and a rii mini style remote). Do you use the version I have and I have uploaded here?
                    As far as the WiFi is concerned I can not tell you much because I mainly use ethernet. Even when I use wifi the connection is perfect, but the router is at the same room (so this is not a typical case).
                    Could you tell me what it is? Thank you

Comment

What do you mean EXACTLY ?
                      the remote control some buttons lose their function, for example the mouse mode does not work and in the kodi application when you press the list button it goes to mouse mode.
                      the wi-fi sometimes appears connected and in reality you are not apart from that it is not always fine, I lose connection when the router is relatively close, with other devices I have no problem

Comment

the remote control some buttons lose their function, for example the mouse mode does not work and in the kodi application when you press the list button it goes to mouse mode.
                        the wi-fi sometimes appears connected and in reality you are not apart from that it is not always fine, I lose connection when the router is relatively close, with other devices I have no problem
                        Can you tell us what firmware do you use and what is your tv box version of Android ?
                        Also if you can identify your tv box hardware (ddr3 or ddr4) and finally give us more details about your problem and when that started!
                        Regards

Comment

Can you tell us what firmware do you use and what is your tv box version of Android ?
                          Also if you can identify your tv box hardware (ddr3 or ddr4) and finally give us more details about your problem and when that started!
                          Regards
                          for a few days I have been with the original rum aml_s905x2_9.0_H96Max_X2_mac_wifi_20190920. my box is DDR4 or that buy. the problems are those that I comment I don't know what else to tell you. I think that the Wi-Fi has always given me problems, the control was when I installed the GT king and now with the one I have, they continue. Thanks for your interest

Comment

for a few days I have been with the original rum aml_s905x2_9.0_H96Max_X2_mac_wifi_20190920. my box is DDR4 or that buy. the problems are those that I comment I don't know what else to tell you. I think that the Wi-Fi has always given me problems, the control was when I installed the GT king and now with the one I have, they continue. Thanks for your interest

First of all if you are facing issues with the wifi like immersions or things like that with both of the firmwares try to check your power adapter or your tv box with other power adapter!
                            And about the GT king rom and some of the buttons on your original control you must know that's a common issue with these kind of porting roms!
                            You must consider of buying an air mouse if you'll choose to stay with this rom or with other similar ones!

Comment

First of all if you are facing issues with the wifi like immersions or things like that with both of the firmwares try to check your power adapter or your tv box with other power adapter!
                              And about the GT king rom and some of the buttons on your original control you must know that's a common issue with these kind of porting roms!
                              You must consider of buying an air mouse if you'll choose to stay with this rom or with other similar ones!
                              I only use it for kodi on TV I don't see the mouse practical. What bothers me the most is the wifi, I will continue investigating, thanks

Comment

Hi friends.remote control files.and I want to copy wifi files.how can I do it.Can I get it with root explorer.which folders or files should I get

Comment

Working...
                                X