H96 MAX X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4/32GB Dual Band WiFi Fast LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meruem View Post
    Does someone know of a rom which can hide root properly for h96 max x2?

All Android 8 roms can hide root via magisk!

Comment

What about Android 9 on h96max 2? Magisk possible?

Comment

which files will change for remote control setting.
        in system? in vendor?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
          What about Android 9 on h96max 2? Magisk possible?
          Done

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

Done
            you did?

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

Done
              I think that at Android 9 Magisk in only possible in recovery mode (you have to reboot to recovery to enable magisk). That's what I found in my tests.
              If I am wrong please state how you installed it "permanently".

Comment

Hello I have this device and I came up a couple of problems. First the LED remains permanently red and second the control of the device does not work. I also have a problem with the original images that I download all supposedly are downloaded with an error in the iso image. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jjgonzalez87 View Post
                  Hello I have this device and I came up a couple of problems. First the LED remains permanently red and second the control of the device does not work. I also have a problem with the original images that I download all supposedly are downloaded with an error in the iso image. Thanks in advance.
                  Do you use the latest version of winrar to unrar them?

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

Do you use the latest version of winrar to unrar them?
                    I use 7zip there is any problem with it when it comes to decompressing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jjgonzalez87 View Post

I use 7zip there is any problem with it when it comes to decompressing?
                      No if you have a recent release. Yes if you have an old one.
                      In any case if it is a ".rar" file, try also the latest winrar !!
                      Last edited by ath156; 11-13-2020, 16:48.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

No if you have a recent release. Yes if you have an old one.
                        In any case if it is a ".rar" file, try also the latest winrar !!
                        Okay, thanks if it's as simple as that, excuse the simple hassle. A doubt that I have once flashed the stock rom I will recover Led and command function someone has passed?

Comment

Flash rom official and nothing the Led remains fixed red and the tvbox controller stopped working overnight also another controller that had USB stopped working. Use a different one than these and I can move around the menus but do not turn on the tvbox, I can think of power problems or hdmi cec. Has anyone suffered it?.

Comment

Hello again around here ... I would like to see if my h96 max x2 box could be saved, it is in a state that the PC does not recognize, I have used the GT King rom and I wanted to return to the original rom, I made a mistake with Amlogic burning tool , and check delete bootloader, the loading of the rom failed and the PC could never recognize it again nor could I do anything with the box, it does not pass the red light, I would like to have advice if there is any way to recover or it is not worth it, my version is 4/32, GB as always welcome any help !!
                            best regards.

Comment

I tried the sd card burn method and I did not recognize the box either, I really wanted to know if something can be done to make me live again or there is nothing to do, excuse my horrible English !!

Comment

Originally posted by diegofreak View Post
                                I tried the sd card burn method and I did not recognize the box either, I really wanted to know if something can be done to make me live again or there is nothing to do, excuse my horrible English !!
                                What color is your board?

Comment

Working...
                                X