Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

What color is your board?
      Color board is black

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diegofreak View Post
          Color board is black

So if it is like this you should short the 2 pins and use USB Burning Tool (with a cable USB-A/USB-A).
          If you don't know how, please tell me.

Comment

So if it is like this you should short the 2 pins and use USB Burning Tool (with a cable USB-A/USB-A).
            If you don't know how, please tell me.
            What should I do with those pins? cut them? unite them? , I appreciate your help.

Comment

What should I do with those pins? cut them? unite them? , I appreciate your help.
              NO !! Of course connect them while using UBT. To connect them you may even use a paper clip. Open and leave its 2 ends at a distance equal to that of the 2 pins. Better insulate the part of the paper clip that your fingers are going to be So do the following steps:

1. Start USB Burning Tool and load your ".img" file. Press "START" and connect the 1 end of the USB-A cable to your PC/laptop.
              2. Leave your box bare (nothing connected to it). While shorting the 2 pins connect the other end of the cable to your box. Wait 2-4 seconds, until "burning" process starts and then stop shorting the pins.

Good Luck

Comment

NO !! Of course connect them while using UBT. To connect them you may even use a paper clip. Open and leave its 2 ends at a distance equal to that of the 2 pins. Better insulate the part of the paper clip that your fingers are going to be So do the following steps:

1. Start USB Burning Tool and load your ".img" file. Press "START" and connect the 1 end of the USB-A cable to your PC/laptop.
                2. Leave your box bare (nothing connected to it). While shorting the 2 pins connect the other end of the cable to your box. Wait 2-4 seconds, until "burning" process starts and then stop shorting the pins.

Good Luck
                Thanks friend, you saved the day it worked perfect and the first time, I returned to the original rom of this box

Comment

Thanks friend, you saved the day it worked perfect and the first time, I returned to the original rom of this box
                  diegofreak , any way of downloading the pic showing the pins, also I have the same board and cannot flash anything, can I get the link fot the original rom, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post

diegofreak , any way of downloading the pic showing the pins, also I have the same board and cannot flash anything, can I get the link fot the original rom, thanks.
                    Download this firmware : https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...BQ4iLC_wLEbLVV
                    And the 2 pins to short:

Comment

...way of downloading the pic showing the pins...
                      mouse right-click / Open the image/link in new tab

Comment

ath156
                        ???????Anyone tried this ROM?
                        https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...entry104930486

unfortunately v4 won't install for me only v3.7 below does
                        https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...entry101381491

any idea why? Its a very good ATV ROM.
                        anyone tested it.
                        Last edited by minonano; 04-29-2021, 03:00.

Comment

ath156
                          ???????Anyone tried this ROM?
                          https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...entry104930486

unfortunately v4 won't install for me only v3.7 below does
                          https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...entry101381491

any idea why? Its a very good ATV ROM.
                          anyone tested it.
                          I am using it, very wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by kipir View Post

I am using it, very wonderful

Are you using V3.7 or V4, and did you use UBT or sd card to flash? Thanks

Comment

Are you using V3.7 or V4, and did you use UBT or sd card to flash? Thanks
                              I think so as not to be confusing you must refer to them as versions 0.3.7 and 0.4.0

Comment

I think so as not to be confusing you must refer to them as versions 0.3.7 and 0.4.0
                                OK thanks so ubt or SD card?

Comment

Working...
                                X