Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using ugos launcher, it is simple, and very nice for me.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Comment

what is the latest firmware number

Comment

Originally posted by feelulive View Post
        what is the latest firmware number
        A95X_MAX_B-8.1.0-201903041010

Comment

I downloaded a little app called Quick Reboot which gives the option to

1. shut down
          2. restart
          3. fast restart
          4. reboot to recovery
          5. reboot to bootloader
          6. reboot to safe mode

Number #1 will be the most used option and it means mouse users don't have to pull the power plug.

Comment

I responded to this earlier but the forum software got confused and has marked it unapproved. I'll delete the text and repeat here.

Why do u need connect tv box to pc?
            mine is not connected to pc, the hdd is connected to box by usb port and not extra powered, so if u pull the power cable from the box of course theres no led light, but not practical as i said before
            I misunderstood your post and thought the light was an indicator on the A95X MAX display. If you were connected to a PC via USB you'd still get power via USB.

Comment

Is it possible to cast in a95 max from phone, Netflix?

Comment

Originally posted by doktorspon View Post

A95X_MAX_B-8.1.0-201903041010

mine is february and ota update fails

Comment

I responded to this earlier but the forum software got confused and has marked it unapproved. I'll delete the text and repeat here.

I misunderstood your post and thought the light was an indicator on the A95X MAX display. If you were connected to a PC via USB you'd still get power via USB.

yes u misunderstood i have talked bout usb hdd led light connected to box....

and if u want to connect a box to a pc it requires a usb type style like this in the picture (the blue one)

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161110110831_24282.jpg
Views:	746
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	766376

Comment

[deleted]
                    Last edited by doktorspon; 03-15-2019, 02:34.

Comment

and if u want to connect a box to a pc it requires a usb type style like this in the picture (the blue one)

This box is not an A95X MAX. The layout of ports is nothing like the A95X MAX. The USB3 connection is not the type on the A95X: it's not Type-A. I don't know why you posted this image: it has nothing to do with our box. Are you on the right forum?

Comment

Looks like a Himedia Q10 Pro box

Comment

This box is not an A95X MAX. The layout of ports is nothing like the A95X MAX. The USB3 connection is not the type on the A95X: it's not Type-A. I don't know why you posted this image: it has nothing to do with our box. Are you on the right forum?

İ know thats not a95x max, thats himedia q10 pro, i got both of these boxes.....

People talk here to connect a95x max to a pc, i want to tell there must be a usb type on a95x max too as himedia.... But a95x max has no.... So its not possible to connect a95x max to a pc i think

Comment

Originally posted by vjs905x View Post
                            I'm using ugos launcher, it is simple, and very nice for me.

It is this launcher ?

Comment

Yes...

Comment

Working...
                              X