Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xbalance View Post

I also running on latest 14.13.54 install uninstall also had this issue
    yesterday tested about 8hrs YT with my both versions and no any issue(re-start action)

Comment

I do not know English very well, so I'm sorry you did not take pictures where you exactly solder the red wire and where it was black.
      Is this the place exactly where it was supposed to be a fan connector?
      Please help.
      Thank you.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by marijan View Post
          I do not know English very well, so I'm sorry you did not take pictures where you exactly solder the red wire and where it was black.
          Is this the place exactly where it was supposed to be a fan connector?
          Please help.
          Thank you.
          the pin had been highlighted, made sure used 5vdc fan and slim unit cause gab clearance available is limited. Mine i used 40mm x 40mm x 7mm, if fan size smaller will have less air pressure.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post

yesterday tested about 8hrs YT with my both versions and no any issue(re-start action)
            now used original YT, problem solved ... been continue run 4k video on YT no issue... SOC still not too hot

Comment

http://tvboxstop.com/2019-tv-boxes/a...ansion-tv-box/

Click image for larger version

Name:	A95X-Max-CPU-Installation-3.jpg
Views:	1046
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	768761

Comment

Originally posted by xbalance View Post

now used original YT, problem solved ... been continue run 4k video on YT no issue... SOC still not too hot
                which one is YT Original

Comment

And my A95X MAX using time is over

Its under "Sale" link!

My new Box will be(most probably) New chip S922X

At present very few supplier/manufacturer produce this Box and according to initial/first looking reviews this Box seems better than
                  all previous AML Boxes even on some points a little better then RK3399 !!

ODROID N2,Beelink GT-1 King and UGOOS AM6 first Boxes with S922X(in fact not first!)

I prefer Ugoos

++

My reason of sale of the A95X MAX

1-No any "Advanced Picture Settings"! actually it has but Not working! and for this lack of setting I got $ 20 partial-refund from GeekBuying Co.
                  2-"Picture Quality" Not satisfied me even versus RK3399!!

Comment

Originally posted by JKow View Post
                    Until today I had fun with a few Mecool M8S PRO L. This box made me curious and I also just ordered.

Today after one day of fun, I regret that I bought ... At first, the USB flash sticks are does not work !!!
                    USB keyboard and mouse works. It is, clearly, still a very young device...

Next problem when HDMI connecting to the old Philips TV 37PFL8404H (HDMI 1.3):
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	philips.jpg
Views:	7706
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	761462

paiktaras69 DRM Info App shows L3
                    Were you able to fix this issue? If not, do you know how to find out if this tv box won't cause display issues with my 13 year old Philips TV?
                    37PF9731D/10

Beleef de ultieme kijkervaring met deze Philips Cineos Flat TV met Pixel Plus 3 HD, Ambilight Surround en Clear LCD-technologie. Met de Digital Media Reader met PC Link hebt u toegang tot alle multimediacontent.‎

Comment

which one is YT Original
                      Now I'm using YT 2.02.14

Comment

And my A95X MAX using time is over

Its under "Sale" link!

My new Box will be(most probably) New chip S922X

At present very few supplier/manufacturer produce this Box and according to initial/first looking reviews this Box seems better than
                        all previous AML Boxes even on some points a little better then RK3399 !!

ODROID N2,Beelink GT-1 King and UGOOS AM6 first Boxes with S922X(in fact not first!)

I prefer Ugoos

++

My reason of sale of the A95X MAX

1-No any "Advanced Picture Settings"! actually it has but Not working! and for this lack of setting I got $ 20 partial-refund from GeekBuying Co.
                        2-"Picture Quality" Not satisfied me even versus RK3399!!
                        Main reason I buy this is it had HDMI 2.1 output and high raw available.

As for picture quality set up from box is limited but I can return at tv.

In term of price to quality its a good deal and had good option available additional hdd and optical out.

To archive high picture output try fiber optic HDMI they are really good and cheap compared to branded hemi cable.

Comment

Hi xbalance

...To archive high picture output try fiber optic HDMI they are really good and cheap compared to branded hemi cable....

any recomm.Brand?? price doesnt matter!
                          or any cheap or high-end

Comment

Hi xbalance

...To archive high picture output try fiber optic HDMI they are really good and cheap compared to branded hemi cable....

any recomm.Brand?? price doesnt matter!
                            or any cheap or high-end
                            I'm using SGO fiber optic HDMI 2.0 it have audio return function for some amplifier usage.

Comment

xbalance
                              I've seen your picture with a DC power connector that has a 3 pin facing bottom of board but I'm not an expert and I'm still not sure where the red wire is going and where black. You showed up with arrows on two connectors, to which red wire came.
                              Sorry but I do not know.

Leoben
                              But the A95X MAX S905X2 4GB - 64GB motherboard does not have a fan connector slot, while allegedly in 32GB has.

I bought this fan:
                              DC 5V Computer Cooler Mini Cooling Fan 40MM 40x40x10mm Small Exhaust Fan for 3D Printer 4010, 2 Pin
                              Thanks for your answers.

Comment

Originally posted by marijan View Post
                                xbalance
                                I've seen your picture with a DC power connector that has a 3 pin facing bottom of board but I'm not an expert and I'm still not sure where the red wire is going and where black. You showed up with arrows on two connectors, to which red wire came.
                                Sorry but I do not know.

Leoben
                                But the A95X MAX S905X2 4GB - 64GB motherboard does not have a fan connector slot, while allegedly in 32GB has.

I bought this fan:
                                DC 5V Computer Cooler Mini Cooling Fan 40MM 40x40x10mm Small Exhaust Fan for 3D Printer 4010, 2 Pin
                                Thanks for your answers.
                                Marijian,
                                well im also not expert, can you do soldering ? if yes good, if no please practice before apply.
                                To identify which is which... cut the wire connector then turn on your box and connect wire to the pin. if wrong wire color connect will not damage just fan wont move.

im also using this way to check before solder. remember fan have push pull wind function.

Comment

Working...
                                X