Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarTortilla View Post
    I loved atvxperiance v3a. V81. Just no support for it. Read the forums on atvxperiance webpage. There is a fix.

Sent from my ASUS_X017DA using Tapatalk
    https://forum.atvxperience.com/viewt...=1043&start=70

If the site is not down. Believe you might need amlogic tools to get these files. If you get them please share. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by WarTortilla View Post
      https://forum.atvxperience.com/viewt...=1043&start=70

If the site is not down. Believe you might need amlogic tools to get these files. If you get them please share. Thanks in advance

Did you say you went back to the original rom? I love this one. But it has a crash folder that fills while I watch it. Also without my Bluetooth my Maxrain don?t work lol sorry but I love that app !!
      Kiifer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WarTortilla;n782022 https://forum.atvxperience.com/viewt...=1043&start=70

[/QUOTE]

Hey WarTortilla,

Did u tell me you went back to the original
        Rom until maybe 3b comes out in hopes with a fix? Reason I asked, all my usd drives, and 2.5? all went out at once. I was in hopes the firmware would fix that, but it didn?t bother installing the drivers. Assuming we all had them intact. Being said that. U think the upgrade or original may fix my problem? Is it?s a guess, would u be so kinda as to drop me a url to get it sir ?
        Thank you !!!!!
        Kiifer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Kiifer; 08-24-2019, 06:34.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

HD Audio won't work in Kodi.
          But with the built-in app or vlc you should be able to play most HD Audio formats and Dolby Digital.
          How to make kodi support HA audio

Comment

Originally posted by 251643711 View Post

How to make kodi support HA audio
            if u didnt uninstall tvmc kodi, it supports hd audio, choose expert mode

Comment

yesterday my a95x max working then when i goung to use it today no hdmi signal but the unit can be turn with front led display ...what is the solution for this no hdmi disp[lay no signal please help

Comment

Originally posted by dss862 View Post
                yesterday my a95x max working then when i goung to use it today no hdmi signal but the unit can be turn with front led display ...what is the solution for this no hdmi disp[lay no signal please help
                The same as has happened to this user.

Might be worth dropping them a message to see if they managed to find a solution.

If nothing has changed then the first things that I would try are to use a different HDMI cable, try a different HDMI port on the TV and then try on another TV.
                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Another new feature that makes this box potentially a little more attractive is that there is now the ability to have dual boot with Coreelec (or potentially Libreelec if the right DTB becomes available), where Android boots from the internal eMMC storage and Coreelec from a HDD/SSD connected to the internal SATA connector.

There doesn't seem to be a way for each to access the others own data partitions but with USB ports and MicroSD card slots available, storage could be shared at these locations.

Later V81 board revisions would lose access to WiFi and Bluetooth for now in CE as there is no driver for the MT7668RSN module in any builds yet, so external compatible dongles would have to provide such functionality.

Comment

still no hdmi video signal

Comment

Has this firmware been installed by anyone?

New ROM to update the TV-Box A95X Max  with the recent of AMlogic S905X2 SoC. This Smart Box comes with 4GB of RAM memory LPDDR4 and 32/64GB of eMMc storage

https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ax-tv-box.html

Comment

Originally posted by Leoben View Post
                        Has this firmware been installed by anyone?

New ROM to update the TV-Box A95X Max  with the recent of AMlogic S905X2 SoC. This Smart Box comes with 4GB of RAM memory LPDDR4 and 32/64GB of eMMc storage

https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ax-tv-box.html
                        No, is it new?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LYA-L29 met Tapatalk

Comment

Be Very careful when flashing this box. There are (as far as i know) three different board revisions with different bluetooth chipsets (and possibly other differences). Make sure you have the right one to at least get yours back to original in case the new one fails

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm only aware of 2 boards, so far.

V10, which has the AMPAK AP6356S 2x2 WiFi/BT module.
                            V81, which has the Mediatek MT7668RSN WiFi/BT module.

I don't think that flashing the wrong firmware will do anything bad.

All that you are likely to notice is lack of WiFi and BT.

I'm downloading the new linked firmware to see what it is.

Update: From the first link, after unpacking, the build prop states A95X_F2_M/20190720, so it is new but no indication of which board it covers. although I'd take a stab and say that anything new will reference the latest board.

The second link downloads the same version.
                            Last edited by bluesmanuk; 09-14-2019, 09:33.

Comment

bluesmanuk

Thanks for the report! Please keep posting your findings!

I have a V81 and I use eth0 cable so wont really miss BT or WiFi.
                              Last edited by mlobo; 09-16-2019, 18:57.

Comment

just bought last july then after few days no hdmi display,, already hard reset thru av port still no display... only front led numerical display is there a solution for this ? please help

Comment

Working...
                                X